Epilogue-2

Many of you wondered what happened to Maddie, and I though instead of writing the whole scenario I would write it in Cristiano's perspective years later  because you guys seem to love his POVs, so here you go the conclusion to the book.

Cristiano's PoV.

I sat in my drawing room, alone. The light was dim there it made a weird sound, I sat on my bed that was messed with memories.

I looked around and all I could see was her, all I could feel was her.

My eyes blurred again, for the hundredth time, I missed her.

I called our lawyer for the billionth time.

"Hello Mr Andrews"

"Hello Mr Cristiano"

"My wife's case I mean she didn't get just—"

He sighed. " I know, she didn't get justice but the people you messed with are people of money and power, and Maddie was said to be having a mental disorder."

"She didn't even go to jail" I almost wined.

"Look C, I've been telling you for years now, those people have to much money and power, they can do whatever the want, you can't. Alright?"

"But doesn't she deserve jus—"

He ended the call, like he always did.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Should you really be drinking that?"
I looked up to see my son, looking back at me with anger in his eyes , who wasn't angry with me.

"Look at what you're doing with your life dad!"
He screamed.

I put the beer down and sighed.

"Do you think she'd be proud of you?"

I punched the wall.

My fist was pounding in pain, my eyes where teary and my face turned red.

"She- she never was, all I ever did was hur-hurt her. She hates me"

"Dad don't you ever fucking say that she hates you, if she hated you she wouldn't take the bullet for you dad! Wake up!"

"I want her back"

"Trust me I want her back too"

He pulled me on the bed

"Dad I got a new job in America, it's a good pay."

I gave him the best smile I could muster up "Really congratulations"

"I want you to come with me" he said

"But this house, son her last memor—"

"Dad all this house did has is bad memories, you go to that room where she was shot every day and cry. You scream and cry, don't you think I can hear that. Dad your hurting but it's been 20 years now, you still listen to her favourite songs, you still sleep with her clothes around you but dad don't you understand that she wouldn't want you to stay like this."

"But son I don't—"

"Dad let's sell this house, sell the bad away. We can have a new start"

"I can't start without her"

"Dad you've been breathing for 20 years without her, you'll be fine. Pack your bags up we are leaving in about a week"

"What about Rosie?"

"Rosie's husband got the same job as me, they are also shifting."

"Oh, how's my little grandson?"

"He's well dad, you should speak to Rose"

"My Rose is angry with me"

"Call her dad"

And he left.

-

"Hello Rosie?"

"Hello dad"

"How are you my daug-"

She sobbed "Dad I'm so sorry"

"My love, what are you saying?"

"You didn't deserve to deal with what I did and said to you, I'm so sorry dad"

"I love you Rose"

"I love you dad"

-

Third person POV.

Cristiano passed away days after this day, he was buried next to his wife. His only friend and love, Amara.

As Rosie said it was karma that didn't let him live, that killed him everyday.

Everybody pays for their sins.