・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 4✦・

Hello guysssszz:)

Hello guysssszz:)

We have 150 views for just 3 chapters. WOW. Thank you so much guys.

Please read the A/N in the end.

Also as always I would like to thank those beautiful bubs who always vote and comment on my stories!

________________________________

AMARA'S POV.

"Can't we live with both of you?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I didn't want Atticus and Rosie to hate Cristiano. He was their father, even though he was trying to take my kids away from me I couldn't teach my kids to hate.

"Rosie, Cristiano and I aren't on good terms" I said to her.

"Why not?" She replied.

I closed my eyes. I still remember ever second of the day he left me with two new born babies. He told me he'll be my strength. He was my weakness. He told me he'll be there for me. He left at the first chance he got. He said we'll be there for our kids together. It was just me. Only me who took care of them. It was me who struggled. He did nothing.

"Rosie it's a long story. I don't want to talk about it and you have to respect that. I'm your mother, and I'm older than you so respect my decision, only then I'll respect yours." I told her firmly. I never screamed at them, even though their where to young, I always gave an explanation for what I did. I never used the stop arguing with me. Or your grounded thing I didn't want them to hate me like everyone else.

"But I love dad"

My heart felt like it was stabbed with multiple weapons, millions of times.

"Do you not love me?" I asked. I was scared of her answer. I was scared that she'd tell me she hates me, that she wants to live with her father.

"I love you too"

I gulped. "Rosie and Atticus we'll be going to the court on Monday. I need you both to come with me." I didn't want to explain any further. I don't know how they would react. Would the be happy going away from me? Would the want to continue living with me?

"Come on guys let's eat" I said. I didn't know if this would be my last meal with them. I had to cherish every moment of it.

After dinner the kids went to brush their teeth. Screaming wailing and laughing was heard from the bathroom.

I walked in and put my hair on my face

"The ghost is going to catch you" I said in a creepy voice.