・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 6✦・

Hello everyone! I wasn't happy with the previous one so I decided to write again❤️.    @shadika21 thank you:))

________________________________

Amara's POV

After we where done with formality's at Ruby's place long with dinner we went back home.

"Mommy should I take my pink dress along?" Rosie asked me as he held the dress.

"Yes"

"Blue one?"

"Yes"

"My dungarees?"

"Sure honey"

I signed, they looked so excited and I felt the exact opposite. Living with him, I felt all my nightmares come together.

This is the last night in this house, I decided to give it for temporary rent till then. I hoped and wished to come back with these kids.

My kids, they where mine for years now I was forced to share them now. I was possessive over them, nobody in the world had the power to take them away from me but now Cristiano, he could snatch them away from me and I couldn't do anything.

" Mommy are you okay?" I looked at Atticus, he stood on my bed looking at me with a worried expression. He was wearing his favourite Superman night suit, as always.

" I'm good baby" I said as I pulled him close to me.

He touched my cheek and patted it "can you stop crying then"

I laughed " I can baby

He narrowed his eyes " I'm not a baby"

" you'll always be my baby"

As I tried to distract him his next question was

"Are you happy going to daddy's house? Mommy?"

I smiled, " baby are you happy"

" I'm happy" he replied

"Then I'm happy" I said.

" I love you very much"

"I love you much much more"

He had left leaving me in my own silence.
Atticus was always the observant one, he was more sensitive and mature than Rosie. Rosie was a bit of a brat, she was a little selfish and was very careful with her own things. Atticus my boy was the opposite. Rosie was loud and Atticus was quite.

But my love for both of them was equal. Atticus's calm nature didn't make him more special than Rosie.

I got up and started packing my things, I'd so much formal clothing because of work now.

I came across a dress, my mother's dress. It was light pink and had some decoration near the neck, a few years back I'd loathed it but now it meant the world to me.

I picked it up and smelt it, some years ago it would have smelt like mom now it smelt like me.

I always wondered if mom and dad would be proud of me, I wish I could tell them how sorry I was, I wish I could scream that loud that they would hear me, my cries for them. I'd do anything to bring them back, to listen to my mothers laugh, her dimples I'd always envy.

It was 6 in the morning, I'd have to go to his house in about 2 hours, the kids surprisingly where asleep. I still had so much packing left.

I started packing for the second time, finally after 30 minutes what felt like 4782 hours.

It was 7:30 finally the day had come. I got the kids changed and then changed myself.

 I got the kids changed and then changed myself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_

We stood in front of a mansion. It was huge. Obviously.

Rosie and Atticus stood close to me, both holding my thighs, bright smiles on both their faces, they looked excited. Very.

We rang the bell.

"Amara"

"Cristiano"

____

I'm so so sorry for the late update. Life has been a bit crazy. Very. I'm GOING to UPDATE by Friday. More than 1000+ words. HOPEFULLY. Otherwise you have the right to

 Otherwise you have the right to

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Okay bye❤️