・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 18 ✦・

This beautiful cover was made by Fangurling4Life

Thank you so much for the cover!
Fangurling4Life (this chapter is dedicated to you!) . So dear readers of mine check her account for the prettiest covers ever!❤️

shadika21

PrinecssBee

Sahrau

purple053

vaskaivanova

alizaaksheikh

x_JoaNNa10_x

kimberly_luna_moon

prabhuanusha123

Also wanted to add anybody who's been liking any chapter of my story

MysteriousBubble

This is going to be an emotional note:

So when I wrote my first book, I never got any response back literally. It's kind of frustrating because I really wanted some review from my readers, I've 8K views on that book but hardly any comments, it kind of made me unmotivated at time but with this book  so many of you  who are voting have become amazing friends of mine, it's seriously incredible. I love all of you guys very much, I also want to add that if you guys ever need anybody to talk to I'm here for you guys. We don't need to see each other to become friends too! Don't be shy, I promise I don't judge. Specially to those who comment, I can't explain how happy your comment makes me. In this negative world let's find our own safe little Wattpad bubble.

-

Amara's POV.

I sat on the chair, what the fuck is happening! Is he going to fucking kill me? Oh my god. My babies are going to be motherless! Oh god! Who will take care of them!

I heard a chuckle above me, I looked up to see Cristiano smiling at me, a boyish smile that was never visible on this face.

I smiled back at me, it was irresistible.

"You know what this reminds me off?" He said

Flashback

I'm married a murderer omfg he's gonna kill me but he's gonna rapee me first yea oh my god yes he was starting at my booobs all the frikin time! Godsave me!

He looked at me with an annoyed expression and said " you stupid idiotic girl, I'm not going to rape you,my mama taught me better 'fuuck I spoke thought!'and who gave you the idea that I am poor?! Stupid brat this  house costs $598K"
My house must be around $5 million dollars,I mean it's much better than this piece of crap

His mom led me to a room, to be more precise Cristiano's room! They apparently didn't have enough rooms! Ugh poor people!

Flash back ends.

We both chuckled at the strange memory.

"Amara I need to tell you something" he whispered.

"What?"

"I need to tell you why I left you" as he said this I flinched, visibly. He looked at me with sad eyes.

Cristianos POV

"Amara I was young and very dumb....
"

I told her everything, the deal Clair's dad everything.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"There no words in which I can express how sorry I am and how much you matter to me, please believe me Amara. I planned to come back to you, to the kids!"

"Why did you take 4 years Cristiano? Why so long" she whispered, a broken whisper.

"I was scared, I just waited for Clair's dad to expire, I know it sounds selfish but I wanted a good life for you and the kids. I wanted to give you everything" I replied.

"You where my everything, Cristiano"

"I know I'm being selfish again, but could everything go back to how it was?" I asked her anxiously, I was scared for her answer.

"Cristiano, what do you want me to say? Clair is your girlfriend or whatever, you just can't leave her and what about your child, that day—-." She replied.

"She doesn't love me Amara, I don't love her, the child was not mine. She gave that child up for adoption and I can leave her, I've stared my own company every single penny from my own pocket. I can give you and the kids the life I've dreamed off."

" I don't know what to say"

"Amara I know this is sudden but I love you, I love you so much. Please Amara"

"No you don't love me please don—"

I grabbed her and hugged her tight, nothing fit my body better than her body, she was bloody made for me. She was my fucking everything. My universe.

"Don't doubt my love for you Amara, I know I've done bad things but I love you"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes

"I love you too"

——/

That's a wrap for today! I hope you guys like this update! Don't forgot to like, comment, share and follow!

I'm sorry this is a bit late, I'll try to be punctual next time! This story will be over in more 6-7 chapters hopefully! I don't want to make this long and painful. I love you guys so much❤️