・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 7✦・

Hello guys

Here's the promised update!

Next update will be really soon!

Also here song which is on top:)

Love ya all so much!

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow./I follow back/

________________________________

Amara's pov.

"Please come inside" he said.
The house we as elegant on the inside as it was on the outside.
The kids jumped in Cristanio lap as he presses kisses on both their cheeks, moments like his warmed my heart my kids where always deprived of a mans love. A fathers love. Rosie never knew what it felt like to be daddy's little girl or Atticus never had a soccer buddy.

I smiled.

"Okay lunch time, where do my little munchkins want to go" he asked them.

"MC Donald's"

"Cheesecake Factory!"

I rolled my eyes.

I then said " Why don't you ask Cristiano kids?"

"Daddy where do you want to go?" Atticus asked politely.

" daddy we're going to Cheesecake Factory right? Please my favourite bestest daddy out of all daddy's please!"

Cristiano frowned, " since when do you have multiple daddy's?" He asked as he bent on the ground, Rosie put her little arms around his neck. " my friend, Cindy said that when mummy marries again then I'll have 2 daddyies. One you my favourite and then the other daddy" she said seriously.

I chocked on my own saliva, " Rosie what sort of non sense are you saying!" I scolded .

" mumma Cindy told me!"

Cristiano tapped her cheek as she looked at him " does your mummy have a daddy for you?" He asked.

" no" she replied as she played with the hem of their dress.

"That's good then" he replied as he carried her in his lap " come on kids let's go to my restaurant today!" He said

Atticus looked at him strangely " you have a restaurant daddy?"

"Yes, come on let's go" he said as he ushered us outside his house.

As expected the kids had a billion questions about the restaurant.

" Daddy what is the restaurant called" Rosie asked.

He had a small smile on his face, " it's called butterfly, doll"

I looked at him, please no.

" why butterfly?" Atticus asked.

"Cause now my caterpillar has finally turned into a butterfly"

Tears filled my eyes.

As we reached I asked " where's the washroom?"

Flashback

"Caterpillar your looking at me too much these days ? What developing a crush or something?" There goes my compliment

"No, just noticing the wrinkles on your ugly face" I told him

" I'm not a mirror caterpillar" he replied "

"That doesn't make sense! Caterpillar!!? Why are you calling me caterpillar?" I asked him

"Miss.Perfect I've been calling you that for days" he chuckled.

He called me caterpillar, what did he mean by his caterpillar has turned into a butterfly. No Amara he isn't taking about you, maybe he's taking about someone else. The pregnant lady. Yes he's taking about her.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

" coming "I called out and walked out the door.

My body was pressed against the door, I immediately closed my eyes. As I slowly opened them the most beautiful dark brown eyes met mine.

"Don't walk away from me butterfly, don't take revenge from me"

His words knocked me out of my haze, I pushed him in front with all the force I had but he'd hardly moved an inch.

"Cristiano move before I scream" I said.

His lips nipped my ear "scream as loud as you want"

"Mummy!"

He moved away from me like I burned him.

"The foods here!" Atticus said excitedly like he hadn't seen food for years.

"We're coming, Prince" Cristiano said as he held his hand and the walked out of the bathroom area.

I washed my face for the billionth time. Be strong.

_

We all sat down to eat as the kids really enjoyed the food, so much that they had met the chefs too.

"Let's go home daddy!" Atticus said.

"Sure"

As the car stopped at the drive way, a woman stood outside the door.

The woman who scratched my ego. The woman who reminded me my place. The woman who broke me further. The woman who I've blamed.
The woman who ripped us all apart.

"Hello I'm Clair!"

________________________________

Hello people!
I hope you guys love this chapter as much as I do!

And as promised my Friday update!

Not on time caus I was busy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote . Comment . Follow ( I follow back) and Share❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Byyyee❤️🐐