・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 14 ✦・

Helllllllloooo everyone!
I hope you like this update! Please don't forget to like comment share and follow!
I follow back.

Thank you too
shadika21

Sahrau

alizaaksheikh

CutexxTae

vaskaivanova

purple053

kimberly_luna_moon

Thank you much for the likes❤️!

I just wanted to say if you voted just comment VOTED that it is easier for me to thank you! Or you could message me! I'd love making friends✨.

__________

Amara's POV.

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT ON ME" I almost screamed, actually I did.

"You're my wife" he replied

FUCKING CHIMPANZEE.

"On paper, Cristiano. Only on one fucking paper"

"Still my wife"

"So you could go hoeing around and I can't go for a date?"

"Clair is my business partner also" he replied stiffly .

"You still sleep with her!" I was getting super mad now.

"Listen you want to sleep with someone? No problem. Let's go to my room right now"

I lost it.

I jumped at him, my legs around his arms as he held me tight. And then I instantly regretted it. My breasts where squeezed around his face as his palms held my ass. He didn't ever uff because of my weight

"Okay now put my down!" I said.

"I'm enjoying this" he said squeezing my ass.

"Cristiano please!" I tried to move away from him.

He then did something really unexpected.

He bit my breast.

"CRISTIANO! YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW"

He put me down on the floor.

Then I did something unexpected.

I slapped him.

_________

"Hey Am I'll pick you up at 6?" Zane asked me as I folded the clothes.

"Yes 6 it is!" I replied cheerfully.

He chuckled "Alright miss- sorry Mrs. I can literally feel you glaring at me through the phone"

"You're not funny" I replied.

"Sure"

And he cut the call.

I spent rest of the day cleaning up and tiding the room. The kids absolutely loved it.

Time had passed quickly, I'd only more 5 months to live with cristiano. If any the end of the fifth month we mutually agree then the kids will be with me for 5 days and 2 days with cristiano.

I hated the fact that I couldn't see my kids everyday after 5 months. The thought of them not being with me constantly annoyed me.

Just then Zane called me, it was just 4:30 why was he calling?

"Hey darling" he said very enthusiastically.

"Um hi Zane" I replied confused.

"So baby girl there's a bit of a problem"

"And what is it?"

"So I've a meeting at 6 now, but I think t would be nice if you could come along too baby you could meet my new investors"

There's no way I'm going now.

"Zane let it be, I don't want to come"

"Oh cutie  pie I'm excited for you to meet my new investors as well! I'll pick you up at 5:30 doll. I love you too bye!"

What the fuck.

I just had an hour to get ready!

——-
Thank you guys ! Sorry  for the long wait! I hope you guys like this! Next update is going to be within 24 hours❤️

Thank you shadika21 ❤️🔥