Epilogue

Epilogue
Hello I'm sorry, for many reasons :

1. The lastass update
2. I said maybe 5-6 chapters for the book to end but this is it

But I was forcing myself to write this book, I'm seriously blank about what to write. I started this book with a billion ideas but now I don't like it. I wanted to write something I would enjoy writing but I was doing nothing but forcing myself to write. I'm sorry to everyone that enjoyed this book but this ends here. I have a new book in mind that I hope you will enjoy, I love how much love and support I got on this book, it really means the world to me and I hope you will support this decision of mine. I will write bonus parts for this book every 2 weeks (hopefully!) and enjoy them.

Also please read the whole chapter till you comment something.

Till then my friends adios

Rose's POV.

16 years later my brother and I stood hand in hand in front of a grave.

Not just a grave.

My mothers grave.

It was difficult to believe that it had been so long as I remembered every second of the day, even every though crossed my head that day.

I turned to look at my brother, tears filled in his eyes, he had seen this grave 4 years back. For 4 years he was in rehab,drugs.

Seeing his own mother being shot  broke something in him, he was sentimental child from the beginning, but that didn't mean that it hadn't changed me.

"Do you think she hates me?" He asked me in a crooked voice.

"No At I don't think so"

"Do you think dad hates me?"

"No I don't my son."

We turned around to see dad standing behind us, for years I've blamed him for moms death the sight of him annoyed me. Why couldn't he die instead? Why did it have to be my mummy?

He walked forward, flowers in his hand and hugged Atticus, when he moved towards me I flinched and then moved away.

"Don't I deserve a hug Rosie?" He asked.

I looked back at him, tears brimming in my eyes " no you don't, you murderer!"

He didn't flinch at my words, he got used to them this 16 years. He signed and walked towards the tombstone.

He placed the flowers there " do you guys want to have lunch at my place? I've made some kebabs?"

"No thank you"

"No"

He sighed for about the millionth time "okay"

"Rose, I loved your mom more than anything on this planet."

I visibly rolled my eyes " yes dad sure, I believe you"

Sighed again. " do you need any money Atticus?"

"No he fucking doesn't. Stay away!" I almost screamed.

Atticus pulled my hand away and calmed me down.

I saw my father walking away, alone per usual. He deserved to be alone because anybody using someone for money or fame doesn't really win in the end. My mom was dumb, dumb about him. She forgave him inspite of his billionth mistake but maybe god wasn't so forgiving. Maybe karma was biting his ass back? Mom was really to give everything back to him, and all he did was take from her. Even though their past is still quite blurry to me, I still can't stand dad with his fake lies and concerns.

Maybe one day he would be happy.

I walked back to my home, as my husband, Luke came, hugged me and kissed me tightly then continued to make weird sounds with his mouth entertaining our first son, Zac.

I smiled at him goofily as he smiled back at me and whisper " I love you" to me.

After a while Atticus came over for dinner to your place, with a girl obviously. A different one every time but he looked happy as she did.

I didn't care about anything now, I had found my happiness.

————————————————————————

This marks the end of the book. Thank you for your love and support! Means the universe to me! Also I'll be starting a new story so keep your eyes open for that!

This is the end of Amara and Cristiano.