Keeping things

Hey, I thought id add a TW before this chapter because it does involve an eatting disorder.

If you struggle with an eatting disorder, it is possible to receive help and i highly advise you do. Please, enjoy the story I will see you at the end...  💙

Yuuri sighed as he glanced up at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands. He quickly averted his own gaze and twitched a bit.

Victor was humming softly in the bedroom as he picked a few things up, agreeing to help Yuuri clean. A few minutes later after the water shut off he heard a shuffle and a small whine. He tilted his head curiously and gently knocked on the door, holding the handle gently. "Yu-uri? Is something the matter love?", he asked, his usual bubbly tone coating his voice. He waited for a response but none came. He knocked again, this time furrowing his brows, suddenly he heard an awful sound and rushed in, finding his beloved hunched over the toilet. He ran over wrapping his arms around him as he vomited, quietly shooshing him as he cried, rubbing his back. Yuuri fell back, trembling and whimpering as he tried to hold his stomach. "Victor pl-please don't stare!", his tone was clearly upset and hostile... Nothing Victor hadnt heard before, they had been married for a year and a half now and recently these past few months, Yuuri's anxiety hit its highest point. However, Victor loved him dearly and had vowed no matter what hardship came that he would stay by Yuuri's side. He continued to hold him as Yuuri struggled. "Let go of me, please, im gross and you shouldnt see this!", he sobbed harder but Victor continued to hold him closely, finally he whispered. "Yuuri... Darling... Its ok, breathe with me, I know youre upset but you must calm down, its ok, you can do this...", Yuuri sniffled as he tried to breathe, shaking aand crying but ultimately calming down after a few minutes. Victor began learning ways of calming Yuuri down, he was actually getting good despite not being great with emotions... He would do anything for Yuuri.

It took Yuuri another 10 minutes to finally breathe normally again. "Yuuri..." , "Im sorry Victor...", Victor blinked and pulled back, his signature coaching face now on. He shook his head and looked at his husband. "No, no apologies... I just want to know what happened... Tell me sweetheart.", he asked, gently rubbing Yuuri's stomach causing him to flinch. "Victor... D-dont touch it...", Yuuri gently pushed his hand away and whined looking away. Victor Immeadietly knew what was going on inside the younger mans head, he grabbed both sides of his face, gently but sternly and stared at him, pulling him closer. "Yuuri, your body is absolutely fine. I understand these past few months youve been obsessed with your weight, but I dont know why... Youre very fit, even if you have a little bit of pudge back its the off season, youll shave it off quickly! Darling... Tell me what happened?", Victor said, gently pulling him even closer until their foreheads met, he pecked Yuuris head when he heard him sniffle. "Just... There was a few people that made some really awful comments and... Ive tried my best to stay fit and thin but its hard when we arent training like we usually do... I didnt want you to know how badly it bothered me because I knew youd be dissapointed in me...", his head fell and Victor frowned, his eyes glossing over with sadness. "The only thing im dissapointed in is you NOT telling me... Yuuri look at me.", he tilted his lovers chin up and looked at him with sad eyes. "Im here to support you, and you need to tell me when things like this happen so this never happens again... This is not healthy and thats part of my job, as a husband and a coach, is to keep you healthy and happy and to assist you in gaining your confidence...", he gently let go and hugged him tightly.

"Victor...", Yuuri sobbed and hugged him tightly, beginning to cry again. "I-Im sorry, I wont keep these things from you, I didnt want to get a bad reaction from you I was scared...", he explained and Victor played with his hair. "Darling... Its ok, there's no need to explain yourself to me I already know you... From the inside out..." Yuuri nodded and shivered, trembling everytime Victor touched him. "Perhaps we should go get your teeth brushed and we can lay down and watch a movie, yes?", he looked down at the other expectantly and smiled when he saw the nod. "I'll go make the couch comfortable for you love!~", Victors usual bubbly tone bought a smile back to Yuuri's face almost instantly. "Ok... Hey Victor?" , "Hmm?~" the Russian man inquired. "I love you... Very much...", he looked away shyly and Victor smiled, rubbing his cheek gently as he planted a kiss on the others neck. "I love you too..." He stood up and walked to the doorframe after rubbing his back gently. He paused and suddenly turned back.

"Hey, Yuuri?"

"Hm?"

"Youre beautiful...~", Victor sighed softly. Yuuri blushed and Victor headed downstairs to make the couch. The rest of the night included cuddling and kissing... Lots of it...

Hello everyone! Its me again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but Id like to take this time to remind you all I DO TAKE REQUESTS!💙 I can only do so much as a creator but I will do my best to keep my readers happy, so... If fanfiction is what you want, fanfiction is what you shall get... So tell me an idea youd like! Ill write smut and flufd, ill try angst and im perfectly open to AU's! Thank you for taking time to read this, I hope you all have a wonderful day 💙 cya! ❄