Kitten, I own you (SLIGHT SMUT)

(Yurio is 18 here, hes just tiny still hes only grown an inch or two so hes just slightly shorter or equal to otabek in height, wanted to clear that up before yall fuckin castrate me)

“Come here, I’m marking you so that everyone will know who you belong to.”

The blonde gasped at the words that just poured out of the Kazakh mans mouth. He looked at him his mouth slightly agape, his hair falling in his eyes a bit. "Huh? Beka whats this abou--" , "Uhuh, kitten..." Yuri gulped as he silently turned to face Otabek, His eyes piercing the small boy to his core. "Dont ask questions, just come and do as youre told." Otabek patted his lap and held out his hand, Yuri slowly walked over and grabbed the others hand only to be yanked down into his lap. "Ow!" He grumbled and a look of concern crossed Otabeks face as Yuri gently rubbed his neck. "Shit, Baby did i hurt you? Are you ok?" he gently held the sides of the Russians face, he looked at him softly and gently rubbed his neck. "Beka im fine, just a small shock im alright, dont worry." he glared up at Otabek giving him a slight nod to let him know this was ok. They exchanged nods and then Otabek readjusted himself so Yuri was clinging to his waist with his legs, they were silent for a minute mentally evaluating their own boundaries, their silent vow to tell the other if something wasnt ok was never truly spoken of but it was surely there. Otabek gently reached down and grabbed the blondes ass, he heard a small yelp and then a growl. "Oi, hands off the merchandise!" He simply earned a chuckle from the dark haired man...

"Oh kitten... So feisty... I dont think you really get it." He stood up, gently carrying Yuri to the bedroom, he then layed him down and removed his scarf, He ran his fingers over the material then looked at Yuri menacingly.

"I own you. Anyone who dares try to touch you must know you belong to someone else... How could you not be? Such a pretty little thing..." Yuri practically purred at the praise being given to him... Damn Otabek played this role very well, he could get quite used to this in the bedroom. He gasped when he felt fingers brushing the side of his face and gently wrapping his fingers around his throat, he let out a soft mewl before he felt his hands being tied together. "Not too tight? Can you still breathe and speak?" Otabek checked in to make sure he wasnt hurting Yuri, he would never ever hurt him on purpose, even if he begged him to it was just something he was always very careful of. "Yea, Im fine. And you can tie those tighter Beka, you know i like to squirm ill just slip out~" He winked teasingly giving Otabek a silent command to tie him tighter. "Alright baby but only a little bit, I dont actually want to hurt you." , "Altin. Its a scarf it wont hurt me... But alright." Yuri gave up and leaned back relaxing, he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his own he instinctively kissed back. They seperated after a minute and Otabek tightened the scarf a bit before gently straddling Yuri... He looked down at him then sighed. "No..." Yuris eyes widened slightly as he sat up a bit, he was quickly stopped and gently lowered again. "No?" , "No... Its not right, theres something missing." It took everything in the Kazakh mans power not to chuckle as he stood up and walked over to their closet, eventually finding a pair of kitty ears that had been tossed to Yuri a while back by one of the angels. He turned around and Yuri looked unamused. "You are not putting those on me. Beka... Bek-BEKA!!" Yuri struggled as the ears were placed on his head, he pouted and growled and Otabek smiled. "How cute, The kitty ears always suit you... Maybe you should wear them out one day." His tone grew deeper and more commanding as he straddled the blonde once again, this time holding his hands up in one hand and his hips down with the other. Yuri scoffed but was cut off once again with a sharp mew being pulled from his throat. "Kitten, calm down and don't roll your eyes at me... Im trying to protect you from others right?" The Russian nodded and squirmed slightly. "Heh... Good. Now are you going to stay still for me or am I going to have to tame the tiger?" Otabek inquired.

Yuri looked up at him panting slightly. "I dunno... You tell me." He smirked and squirmed, bucking his hips up. Otabek got up and closed the door, glancing back at the figure on the bed. "You already made your choice havent you... Tsk tsk naughty." A smirk fell on his face and they both exchanged nods once again.

(Another quick one but a bit longer th an the last, I WOULD ONCE AGAIN LIKE TO STATE I DON'T SHIP THESE TWO WITHOUT YURI BEING AN ADULT AND ANY ROMANTIC PLOT BETWEEN THESE TWO IN ANY OF MY FICS YURI IS 18+)