Enthrall me (Victuri smut)

"Yuuri... My beautiful, stunning, delectable Yuuri~" Victor hummed as he ran his hands all over the other skaters body, making sure to linger in his most sensitive spots. Victor had just returned from a week long business trip, oh how he missed being able to run his hands all over Yuuri... That was until now. Yuuris gaze was warm and loving but also sensual and lustful, he was beautiful. Victor watched as Yuris chest would rise and fall slowly, stroking a hand up the younger mans chest, ever so slightly rubbing a thumb over one of his nipples which would cause him to gasp and spasam. Although it had only been a week, it had been long and had felt like a lifetime without his Yuuri.

"V-victor you're staring again..." Yuuri chimed in nervously, yes he was turned on but he was also a bit nervous, he didnt enjoy the feeling of being inspected and judged based on his appearance. Yuuri gently tugged Victors sleeve once again to grab his attention. "Hm? Oh sorry love, I really cant help but stare at something so captivating... I know you don't like being judged on your looks, trust me Im not... But if I had to I would have given you a 10." Victor practically purred and leaned down once again, he pulled the others head up gently. "But you and I both know you much perfer the performance aspect... So, show me what you have Yuuri. Bring me your Eros, enthrall me."

His words sent shivers and chills up Yuuris spine and he let out a soft moan. "Victor~ What's gotten into you?" he inquired as he tilted his head back and to the side to allow Victor room to move. The younger man let out moans and whimpers, as if this was his first time doing this... It certainly wasn't. Victor nipped at his neck gently, leaving soft kisses and licks as he went, expertly marking his lovers soft, tender skin. He let out a yelp from a nip that happened to be a little too hard and Victor leaned over to kiss it softly. "Sorry my love, I just cant contain myself around you... If it were up to me you'd already be on the floor showing me what you can do... Ah but I will compose myself for you."  his words rolled off his tongue sweetly as he moved again to kiss the others ear and then moved to his lips. A louder moan came from the man beneath him, He smirked as he pulled away. "Oh I see... Getting anxious are we, darling? Relax, youll get relief soon enough." The Russian man pressed a finger to Yuuris lips, silencing him for a few seconds before he heard another moan errupt from the boy underneath him, due to the friction they had both been exchanging for a while.

"A-ah Vic-- I dont think I can take much more of this, please youre going to make me cu-" Another finger to his lips. "Ah ah ah, no you know better, may I remind you the pants you are wearing were over $300..." Victor looked at him with a dangerous teasing look. His expression softened as he leaned down to press a sweet kiss to the others lips and he placed a hand on Yuuris pants button, causing him to squirm. "Is this was you want love? Come on, let me hear you and that beautiful voice... All you need to do is tell me~" he teased and Yuuri gripped his hand, looking him straight in the eyes, this startled Victor but he stared back waiting for a reaction. "Victor... Im done playing games. Fuck me, right here and right now... Please." That simple request was enough to make Victor burst. He undid the others pants and they helped eachother with getting their layers of clothing off. Yuuri yanked Victor down by his tie with a sly smirk, a chill was sent up the others spine. "Did you really think that you would be the one in charge here? Oh Vitya~ how adorable..." He purred and licked his lips. Victor groaned at the sight and reached down to palm himself through his underwear, he quickly regained his senses after he felt a hand grab his wrist. A low chuckle escaped his throat.

"Oh Yuuri I think you need to take back your tone with me... You may be confident but you have to remember whos really in charge here~ Should I... Grab the belt?" Yuuri gasped and shook his head. "No, theres no need." He trembled with want and watched Victor intently. His expression softened and he leaned down, whispering in his ear, sweetly. "Yuuri... My love, I won't hurt you unless you ask me to, and we won't go any further if you aren't quite ready yet... Remember, I am your husband and I cherish you greatly... Relax darling." He planted a soft kiss to his ear, cheek, and neck. Yuuri let out a relieved sigh but he decided to grind on the other man roughly to let him know it was alright to continue. Another groan escaped Victor and he pushed Yuuris stomach away gently, he shook his head and tsked before standing up and extending a hand. "Come." He said simply and the Japanese man grabbed his hand, they moved to the bed and got comfortable before Yuuri looked to Victor for some sort of command. "Hmm..." Victors fingers moved gently to Yuris chin, he ran a thumb across the boys soft lips. "Your face is so adorable, so kissable, so stunning... I want to see it but I'll need a good angle so I can make you feel extra special, my little piggy~", He teased and watched as Yuuri slowly blinked in response.