Trust Excercises

"Yuuri, Im going to need you to trust me, alright?" , Victor said softly as he ran a finger across the others jaw. A small scared whimper came from the Japaneese man and Victor frowned as he let go. "I wont hurt you, you know this, but as your coach Im going to need you to trust me more..." , "Ok but is the blindfold really nessecary?", Yuuri inquired, nervousness thick in his voice. "No, but its a nice look for you." He winked. "W-WHAT?!", Yuuri reached up to grab the blindfold, only to be stopped by Victor grabbing his wrist. "Remember little piggy, do as I say and this will be easyyy~~ remember my promise?" , "I wouldn't let you forget..." Thats right, Yuuri Katsuki knew what he was getting himself into, and he knew how it would end. "Your favorite dish is on the line, Yuuri~", Victor added extra emphasis to the name, he loved how smoothly it rolled off his tongue, almost as if it were something he were born to say... Or even better.

Yuuri nodded and lowered his hands to his lap as he sat, blindfolded in the middle of the floor. He waited for something from Victor, a command, a touch, something. He wasnt sure what would come first. Suddenly he felt the familiar yet foreign sensation of his chin being tilted up and his bottom lip being caressed. He flinched at first which earned him a 'tsk' from Victor. "Yuuri... You need to learn quickly that this feels very different than anything youve ever felt before... Do you understand?", He nodded and Victor continued. "You know I won't hurt you though, so relax, breathe and let your body react naturally to whatever I may do...", He purred and Yuuri shook a bit before breathing deeply, slowly relaxing. Victor stayed in his position for a while, ever so slightly changing it until he pulled away. "Hmm...", he thought intently then gently moved a hand up to Yuuris hair, ever so slightly moving his bangs to the side before he ran a hand through his hair. Yuuri continued to breathe, to Victor he looked so peaceful, serene, adorable. "Good Yuuri~", he praised and a blush appeared on Yuuris cheeks. He reached to hold his face with his other hand, once again lightly brushing his cheek beforehand. "You can talk you know..." Victor stated and Yuuri let out a small "hm?", his mouth fell open slightly and his head tilted up once again as if he had been daydreaming.

Victor chuckled and rubbed Yuuris shoulder gently. "How about you stand up and I'll see if you can trust my commands without hesitation..." , "Victor isn't this getting a little--" A finger was pressed to his lips. A soft 'ssshh' escaped Victors lips as he leaned in closely to Yuuris ear and whispered to him sweetly. "Don't fear, my little piggy... Ive got you, trust me I wont make you do anything you wont absolutely enjoy...~", Yuuri shivered, realizing his fate was locked in one way or another. "Now stand up, Im going to help you stretch since its time to anyway, trust me." Yuuri nodded and stood up, pulling down his shirt to cover a tiny amount of chub that was poking through, he was almost at his goal but not quite. Victor smiled and took his hand gently, leading him over to the wall. "Alright, begin your normal routine, I will keep you balanced.", Yuuri nodded obediently and began stretching as normal. A few moments later Victor ran his fingers down Yuuris side gently, cause him to twitch and shiver. "Ooh, sensitive are we?", Yuuri whined a bit and a hearty chuckle filled his ears. He squirmed and continued stretching. Soon he felt a hand on the small of his back, causing him to correct his form and straighten up. "I dont even have to tell you what to do, wow! You have a hidden talent, Yuuuuri~" Victor chirped happily.

"Can we hurry up?" The younger man squirmed again, shaking his butt unintentionally, the other took the opprtunity to smack a hand against it. A yelp errupted from him as he reached back and grabbed his own ass, shooing away Victors hand. "Hey!! Dont do that!! I dont li--gah!", Victor chuckled as he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Yuuri, trapping him in a hug. "You dont like what? Piggy...", Victor cooed in his ear, hot breath causing shivers down the Japaneese mans spine. His face turned bright red and he bit his lip, he stayed still. "Uhm... N-nothing", his hips swayed slowly. "Mmm.. I think thats enough trust excercises for today, my little pork cutlet bowl~ what do you say we go and get dinner?", The Russian man asked as he untied Yuuris blindfold. A quick nod came from him but he quickly dashed away. "Ill be right back i swear!", he shouted as he ran down the hall, he slammed the door to his room and screeched. Victor laughed to himself as he went to go get dressed...

He was going to get Yuuri to trust him, even if that meant blindfolding him and giving him whatever food he wanted.

Hey guys! Im so sorry ive been so busy, it's hard to write when youre busy with studying and such... I realized how long its been since that last update and so I rushed ro finish this chapter, im sorry if its not my best quality I know for sure I've written better

Ill see you all later, have a lovely day! 💙