Chapter 96: Us

A/N: Song "Until The Last Falling Star," by Matthew Perryman Jones.

*Not Edited*

Anna

"So, what do you think about the pack?" Caleb glanced at me.

"Honest?" I looked from the road to Caleb who was gripping the steering wheel. His heart was pounding loudly. A drop of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

Caleb slowly nodded.

"We need to work on your social skills." I took his hand in mine and intertwined my fingers with his to reassure him. I couldn't bear to see him that worried.

"My social skills?" He turned to me briefly, his eyes wide. He pulled up in his parking garage.

"Yes. Half of the pack members are terrified of you." I let go of his hand, kissed his cheek and opened the car door.

"The other half was too busy admiring our new Luna to worry about their tyrannical Alpha." He took my wrist and pulled me near him.

"Wha—"

Caleb caught my lips with his in a rough kiss. I tangled my free hand in his hair and he grabbed my hips and pulled me to his lap so I was straddling him. I barely had any space between him and the steering wheel. This is a position I could never get tired of. I'm sure that if we had gotten this close before being separated, I would not have made it. I would've been too damn thirsty to do anything.

His warm strong chest was pressed against mine as he kissed me hungrily. I rocked my hips rubbing myself against him. His breathing became shallow and he groaned against my lips. I loved the way he reacted to me.

He opened the car door and picked me up with one arm. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips enjoying the feeling of his strong body. I kissed his neck, sticking just my tongue out just enough to caress his soft skin that was now covered in goosebumps.

Once in the room, he softly laid me down on the bed and removed his shirt. My mouth watered at the sight of my mate's perfect body. I crashed my lips against his, pulling him down. He settled between my legs as I deepened the kiss. Suddenly, breathing became most of a choice than a necessity and right now my choice was to kiss him.

He pulled away and I almost whimpered, but he tugged the hem of my dress and pulled it up. His eyes roamed my body and he smirked. Red lace underwear is always the way to go. The lustful but still adoringly way he looked at me made my heart beat even faster. He loved me. I had nothing to be afraid of. This is the place where I have belonged all along—wherever the heat of his body could reach me.

He pressed his lips against mine once again but broke away to place soft feather-light kisses on my cheeks and down my neck. He got rid of my bra while I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. I sucked up a breath when he leaned down and his tongue caressed my right nipple. His teeth lightly grazed my delicate skin. I dug my nails into his back and caused him to growl against my skin. His hot breath on my breast made me want him even more.

I sighed and cupped his cheeks. "The is something that stills annoys me."

He froze and looked up. His eyebrows were knitted together and he reached to touch my cheek. The worry on his face was evident. "What is it, my queen?"

I giggled and signaled at the gold chain I gave him in his eighteen-birthday. "I want you wearing nothing but this chain, but your pants are in the way."

He looked down and let out a breath before smirking back at me. "That can be arranged." He grabbed his jeans, ready to pull them down, but I stopped him.