A/N: About Elena

I know most people hate Elena and think she is a bad friend for opposing your ship. However, I personally love her. I feel bad everyone is just annoyed by her. She basically became Anna's caretaker when Oliver left. She stood by Anna's side through all the partying and drinking taking care of her for the whole six months before Anna came to her senses.

During that time, it was implied in an earlier chapter that in two occasions, Anna almost died for overdosing. That is what her bracelet means, the time she has been clean. Then, three years later, Anna almost gave up and died because of Caleb.

Elena is like the parent who always has to play the bad cop. She is not a saint, though. That is why she gets frustrated and argues with Anna. You know the full story, but for her Caleb is just the guy who broke her best friend's heart and left her for death.

If I wrote the story from Elena's perspective you would probably hate Anna. Elena had been the Luna of one of the strongest packs for three years when her best friend's boyfriend left. She watched as her best friend became an alcoholic and a junkie who slept around not having a single care in life. She took care of her friend and cleaned after her messes for six months until her best friend finally realized how that she was throwing away her life.

After that, she had to be there and support her so she didn't relapse. One day, she finds out that the girl who had the everything going for her had cheated on her fiancé for no apparent reason. The girl gets better and somehow pulls through and falls in love with someone else, only to end up heartbroken and give up in life again.

Anna's parents didn't even know how Anna behaved after Oliver left.Who are the ones who pickup the pieces every time Anna crashes? Alexander, Aiden and Elena.  So, that iswhy they seem to judge Caleb that much. Alexander and Aiden love Anna, but theyboth had responsibilities and other things to do. Elena was the one who completelyhalted her life to take care of her best friend. But, you don't see it becausethis story is told from Anna's perspective, and she can be quite self-centered.    

BTW: I am working in the next chapter. It should be ready today or tomorrow. I needed some time to unwind and plan.