Extra: The Future. Part 1.

Almost three years forward the current events in the book, Alpha Caleb King was sitting at his desk reading more paper work. He rubbed his temples thinking about how being an Alpha should be considered an office job. He had been sitting there working for five hours straight and the pile of documents just seemed to increase by the second. 

He lied back on his chair and sighed heavily. He knew he needed a rest.

'Samuel. Bring Clarissa to my office please. I need love,' Caleb mindlinked to his Beta.

'Are you sure, Alpha?' asked Samuel.

'Just bring her here.' 

Samuel walked with Clarissainto the room and Caleb's eyes lighted up.

"My beautiful!" He hugged Clarissa and kissed her before siting on his chair and placing her on his lap.

Beta Samuel felt his eyebrow twitch and rubbed his face with both hands. "Why do you love her that much?" He pointed at Clarissa. "She is just a chicken! Why the heck would you name it 'Clarissa?' I am tired of people asking me if our Luna is called Clarissa. You could have named it 'Chicken Tender' or something."

Clarissa clucked seemingly offended and both she and Caleb glared at Samuel.

"Apologize!" Caleb said in his Alpha voice.

Beta Samuel sighed and shook his head. "I apologize, Clarissa."

Clarissa clucked again contentedly. 

"See. She forgives you so quickly. She is sooo pretty, and poised," Caleb said picking up the pure white silkie chicken from his lap and burying his face on its back.

 Samuel rolled his eyes. "And this is the werewolf known as the cruelest Alpha of them all."

"Oh, my pretty pretty Clarissa. How can you be so cute?" Caleb smiled at the chicken, which in return pecked at the beauty mark on his jaw.

"Are you even listening to me?" asked Samuel.

"I do, but I do not care about my reputation."

Samuel rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "I thought you would ask for Dominic."

"You are right! I am being unfair. Have someone bring him here."

Soon, another pack member walked into the room holding a black silkie rooster in his hands.