Chapter 27

"To New York!" I said excitedly. Tyler just laughed at me.

"Amore calms down we didn't even walk out of the front door yet." We were currently waiting for our car to come to Tyler's house. Or mansion should I say. He has mansions everywhere apparently. Also, a lot of offices so he can do business in so many different places without having to do work in a hotel room.

"Your car is here Mr. Carter and Miss Amore." The butler said. I thanked him and then we brought our bags out to the car. He may have maids and stuff to do that, but I told him to give them time off. The butler wanted to stay though. Said he was having a bit of issue with his wife and would prefer to stay and give her space.

"Are you ready?" I asked Tyler. He just nodded. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just don't feel right leaving all of a sudden."

"Well, I left work too. Speaking of work I have to stop by the office to give Mr. King something."

"Ok as long as it is quick."

"Ready Mr. Carter and Miss Amore?" The driver asked. Tyler said yes and we off. He took us to Mr. King's office first.

"It'll be quick I promise. I'll be in and out in no time. His elevators are really fast." He nodded and I closed the door behind me. I ran inside with my purse. The bug was in there, you don't even what to know what I had to do to get Tyler out of the office for five minutes. It took forever. I didn't bother saying hi to Marie and just went to the elevator.

"Mr. King I have the- Oh I see you are busy." I looked at the girl and him kissing on my desk. She was up on my desk and he was in between her legs. They pulled apart. His hair was a mess. His lips looked swollen. She was all over the place. She looked like a makeup Pinterest fail.

"What do you have Bella?" He asked with a harsh tone.

"Well, I came to give you what you asked for before I leave." I took out the box with the bug it in. He walked over and snatched it out of my hands.

"He didn't notice?" I shook my head.

"I have to go Mr. King. Ty- er Mr- uh my boyfriend is waiting outside for me." Smooth Bella, real smooth.

"You mean Mr. Carter. I know Bella. I am not stupid. Go suck his dick or something." He waved his hand and then turned around.

"Excuse me. I haven't done that at all. We only started dating a few days ago." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Go, Bella. Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asked.

"Don't you have another girl to get pregnant?"

"Miss Amore go before I call security." I turned around and walked into the elevator. I saw him turn to her and start kissing her. I scoffed and then the doors shut.

...

"I'm so tired," I complained and fell back onto the hotel bed. Tyler wanted to stay at his house right outside of New York, but I told him to make it feel like more of vacation we should get a hotel.

"Let's get some sleep then." He walked in the doorway. He set down his and my bags.

"No this is a vacation we have to go do something fun and get our sleeping schedule off."

"Ok if you say so. Where are we going then?"

"Let's go eat first I am starving."

"You just said you were tired."

"I can be tired and hungry. Fancy or Chick-Fil-A?" I asked and rummaged through my bag.

"Fancy. Chick- Fil- A is not a place where I should be."

"Ok, tomorrow Chick-Fil-A." I found a dress I packed and held it up to my body.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." I went to the bathroom to change and when I came back out Tyler was waiting with a suit on and rose in his hand.

"Where did you get a rose?" I asked and walked over to him. He handed me the rose.

"That's my secret. You look stunning." I smiled.

"I know." I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

...

"Reservation for Carter."

"Yes right this way." The waiter led us to a table.

"This place is amazing." I complimented as we walked to our table. The chandeliers and lights made the place look great. The floors were so clean and slick. Definitely a place for rich people.

"Only for you."

"Can I start you out with something to drink?" The waiter asked.

"One bottle of Red Wine." The waiter nodded and then looked at me.

"I'll just have wine also." He nodded and then walked off.

"So Bella. Tell me about yourself."

•Edited•