Chapter 19

"What the hell is your problem?" I woke up to someone screaming in the next room. I looked over, to see if Dylan was next to me, but he was gone. I rubbed my eyes and got out of the bed.

"My problem is that you can't just fuck her for the fun of it!" Once I heard that voice, I knew who it was. I ran out of the bedroom to find Michael and Dylan yelling at each other.

"We didn't fuck! You need to relax and let her be her own person. I would never do that to her. I cared about her-" I stopped Dylan in the middle of his sentence.

"What's going on?" I asked, Michael walked over and hugged me.

"I have been looking everywhere for you!" I pulled away from his embrace. "We are leaving." He grabbed my arm, trying to pull me to the door, but I pulled away.

"No."

"No?" Michael spoke.

"No, I'm not going. You need to leave me alone. I can't forgive you for what you did." Michael threw his hands in his hair and walked back and forth.

"It wasn't my fucking fault! Whatever, blame it on me because I wanted to save your life so that we could be happy together. I've tried, I'm done." Michael then slammed the door.

"I'm so sorry about that. I didn't think that he would go all through this trouble to find me." I said. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

Dylan followed. I could hear his footsteps following me.
"Please don't go." He paused when I turned around. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

I nodded and he lead me into the garage. "You can take my Jeep and go where ever you want." He handed me the keys and I got in and just drove. I never wanted to look back.