Chapter 16

We finally made it to a hotel after driving for what seemed like daysyes. Michael kept blowing up my phone. I didn't answer him. I was still upset with him. Tim has been talking to Michael, trying to get me to talk to him.

I grabbed some clothes and a towel and headed for the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower now. You want to go down to the bar for drinks?" I asked. Tim nodded and I headed into the bathroom.

Once I got in, I locked the door and stripped from all of my clothes. I turned on the shower and waited until I feel the water getting warm.

The water felt great on my face. It was very relaxing. I didn't think of anything that had happened in the past day. It felt like I was washing all my problems and stress from my body, until I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"You almost done?" Tim asked as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

"Yeah, let me get dressed and I'll be right out." I started to dry myself, but something didn't feel right.

"Please hurry." Tim spoke again. I started to worry. I quickly got dressed. I then slowly unlocked the door and opened it. I froze when I saw him.

"Don't you look sexy with your hair dyed, don't you?" Justin said, holding a gun to my brothers head. "Man, was it hard to find you."

"Let go of my brother." I said. Justin smirked.

"Oh Elizabeth, do you really think I was going to let go of your brother so easily?" He then shot my brother in the head. I screamed as I caught my brother falling to the floor. My hands started to fill with his blood. "You said to let go of your brother, but didn't say how."

"You didn't need to kill him. He was the only family I had left." I cried, looking down at my brother, hugging him in my arms tightly.

"That's true. He was your only living family left, but now, you only have me." I looked up at him in anger. He pointed the gun on me. "Now get the fuck up. We are going to our new home."

"I'm not going anywhere. Kill me for all I care. I have no will to live anymore." I looked up at him and moved the gun to my head. "Pull the trigger."

Justin looked at me and stayed silent.

"Pull the fucking trigger, asshole!" I screamed. Still holding the gun to my head. I slowly grabbed the pocket knife that was in my back pocket and slipped it in my sleeve.

"I won't kill you. I love you too much." Justin said, putting the gun down and taking his other hand to touch my face. "I missed you so much, Elizabeth." He pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled the pocket knife out and sliced his throat.

"Its a shame I never loved you." I said as he fell to his knees, both of his hands were holding his throat as blood kept gushing from his throat. I backed away and dropped the knife.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed.

"Elizabeth, I'm so glad called you. I am so sorry for-" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence.

"Mikey, I need you. Please track my phone and help me." I said.

"What's going on? I'm on my way." He said. I went quiet and started to cry. "What's wrong? Where's Tim?"

"He-he's dead." I then hung up, dropped the phone and held my dead brother in my arms and waited for Michael to come and get me. I didn't know what to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What the hell happened in here?" Michael said as he walked in the room. "Is he?"

"Dead." I nodded. " I-I killed him. I killed him."

Michael leaned down and started to hug me as I cried harder. "I know, but don't worry. We will get this all cleaned up." He said as he pulled out his phone and dialed.

"Danny, I need you to get up here. I also need some clean clothes for Elizabeth and some bodies bags." He spoke. "You'll see when you get up here." He hung up.

I then looked up at Michael and then looked down at Tim's lifeless body. "We should've never left. None of this would've happened."

"It's not your fault. I didn't think he was going to find either of you."

"I should've left by myself and Tim would still be alive." Tim should've never got in the car with me.

"Tim would've never left you to go off my yourself." Michael then stood up as he was trying to get me to stand up. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and we will take care of your brother."

Michael held my hands as I stood up and looked into his eyes. I then laid my head on his chest as he held me close. I started to cry some more.

"Holy shit, this is a blood bath." Danny said as he walked into the hotel room. "Mikey, we got to get this shit cleaned up soon. I paid the owner to stay quiet, but one of the other guest called the cops."

"Okay, Elizabeth, grab your stuff and put on this black sweatshirt. Get down to the car and we will take care of the rest." Michael then placed a kiss on my forehead. I then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the lobby.

As I was walking through the lobby, all I could think of was Tim. My eyes started to water. People were staring at my as I walked towards the black hummer. Before I opened the door, I started to feel dizzy. Everything was starting to spin and I felt myself falling towards the ground.

The only thing I heard before falling to the ground was someone screaming my name before everything went black.