Chapter 24

Rosalie's POV

I couldn't help speed walking in my room in front of my phone waiting to see whether I should message Scarlett to see if she's okay 'On the one hand it shows that I care but on the other hand it would be seen as suspicious on why she wouldn't be safe in the first place' Rosalie thinks worriedly. Breathing in an unnecessary breath to calm my nerves i look towards the door when I hear a knock, already knowing who it was I walk to the door and open it to reveal... Jasper.

Jasper's POV

"I can feel your fear all the way into the garden, you don't have to worry so much Rose, Embry will protect her" I say a little shocked with how true that statement was remembering the feeling of family love and contentment coming from Embry towards Scarlet. "But he's a Mutt, he's dangerous Jasper, he could lose control if his emotions change too quickly" Rosalie replies trying not to let her panic show but knowing it would be no use when it came to Jasper "I know I've only just met her, but she's printed herself into my cold dead heart and I never want her to leave, she's family now Jaz" Rosalie says heart broken. "You won't lose her Rose, I won't let you, I've know Scarlet since she was a little girl, before she even met Embry. she's capable of looking after herself, even if she didn't, haven't you noticed the way she calms our thirst she also relaxes the mutts, remember as soon as Embry saw Scarlet his shoulders relaxed and never tensed up once even when he heard Edwards growl, he just wanted to protect Scarlet" I say gently sending loving and calming emotions Rosalie's way.

Rosalie's POV

Taking a deep breath, letting Jaspers gift wash over me "Could I just text her, just a simply text then I'll leave it alone" I say desperately just wanting to know if Scarlet's alright. "Of course Rose, she's your friend too, I won't stop you messaging her" Jasper says gently, pulling me into a hug. "Your not the only one who's worried you know" Jasper whispers soothingly into my ear "Edwards stressing himself out with worry, thinking he's not friendly enough with Scarlet yet for him to message her" Jasper say with a sad smile, knowing how much Scarlet means to him even if he doesn't know it yet, especially with Bella still on the scene.