Chapter 12

Scarlet's POV

Wiping a tear from my eye I couldn't believe I just told him that. He's going out with Bella for Christ sake now he's going to tell her. I could feel myself closing down. I slowly turn away from him and towards the clock watching the big hand tick by. Only a few minutes left, I can do this. I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump a little and see Edward out of the corner or my eye looking worried at me. "I apologise, I didn't mean to tell you all that I guess I've kept it all bottled up and was just waiting for someone to ask, please could you keep that to yourself. I know your dating Bella and you to shouldn't have to keep secrets but I would hate for her to know this." When the bell rings I quickly run out of the room and headed towards the girls bathroom so I can splash my face with cold water and fresh myself for next period.

Edward's POV

After hearing part of Scarlet's story I couldn't help but feel anger towards both Bella and Charlie. 'How dare they treat Scarlet so carelessly'. The bad thing is that I can see Bella doing this, she really isn't the girl I thought she was to be-so petty towards her own sister- even if it's half. But for Charlie to treat his own daughter that way, especially since how much she adores him makes me wonder whether he realises how much pain he had caused his youngest child... Or whether he had just turned a blind eye.