Chapter 7~Flying

My tiny rabbit! He is adorable! Does anyone agree?

Chapter~Flying

I just sat there, listening to the aliens talking about their theories on what I might eat.

My mind started to wander, thinking about how I can understand their speech.

My mind shifted and I realized something.

How long have been out? What happened to all the other humans? My family?
A wave a sadness hit me; but it was interrupted by Kar-kar jumping into the cat house.

I moved over and decided that if l let him sit with me, I could get some thinking done rather then avoiding him.

He snuggled up to me, raising his wing and placing it over me.

Ugh.

"What's your name?" He murmured, "my master calls me Kar-kar."

"Er- Fern. Look, can I call you something different?" I meowed, avoiding his piercing red eyes. "Um. Like. Max, maybe? Or something else," I added, catching the look on his face. "How about...hm... Iggy?"

"Iggy...yes, I like!"

Something blinged in my mind when he shifted his wings; murmuring.

"Can you fly?" I asked, looking at his wings.

"Of course."

He jumped out; beating his wings and soaring in wide arcs around the kitchen.

Tazan bent down to look at me, and I quickly backed up against the wall, hissing.

He chuckled and stood up, snatching Iggy from the air and dragging him into the next room.

I took advantage of the open door, and jumped down, wanting to explore.

~~~~~
Authors Note:
I really appreciate it if you would vote! It motivates me and you won't have to wait so long for an update!

Do you play any sports?
What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

-Bob🚀