Season 1 Episode 2: Unknown Problems

Episode Playlist:
Nothing because I'm too lazy for that shit now. I tried it, but I don't have the time to be looking for music to correlate; So, you guys can make up your own music to go along.
------------
Kirstie scratched Scott as hard as she could, claws fully extended.
"Ow~!" He gasped, holding his cheek.

The gash was closing rapidly and any blood that was gushing out rode up his skin and seeped back into the cuts.
"You're the reason I'm in this bullshit!" She growled.

The two were both sitting in an empty classroom, the detention teacher out to use the restroom.

Scott frowned and felt his phone vibrate, his frown deepening when he saw why.

Laura Bush: Dad said he's gonna stab u with his claws...😬

He turned off his phone and stuffed it into his backpack, dreading going home.

Kirstie tapped the table with her clawed fingers, the rough click echoing in the almost void of life room.

The silence was starting to kill Scott. He could talk about pencils right now and he'd be kept into the conversation. Suddenly, he remembered something.

"What do you think the cop was asking about?" Scott asked, crossing his fingers that this would spark up conversation.

Kirstie shrugged, retracting her claws.
"I probably shredded someone up in my sleep and forgot." She said bluntly, her face blank and serious.

Scott's eyes widened as he stared at Kirstie, horror clear in his expression. Has she really killed someone before?
"I'm kidding. The last living thing I ever killed was a deer. And I gutted it with my thumb." She said, holding up her left thumb.

Scott cringed and made a face. He never really like the idea of killing. Whether it be a wild animal or a person, he didn't want to kill it.

"I-I think something else killed it." Scott said.
"It?"
"Yeah. Well, whatever the police found." Scott explained.

Kirstie picked at her normals nails now, shrugging off Scott's question.
"Whatever it was, it isn't any of my business. Therefore, I don't give a damn about what they find or how they find it." She spoke.

Scott sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Today just was not his day. First, his dad uses Alpha voice. Second, he finds a werewolf that wants nothing to do with him. And third, his dad's probably gonna stab him in the leg with his claws. Things were just going down hill.

The time passed slowly, the tick of the clock being the only sound. Kirstie would growl at the teacher and flash her fangs when his back was turned, causing Scott to panic in fear of being caught.

Finally, the bell rang and the two were set free.

Kirstie speed-walked down the halls, causing Scott to pick up his pace as well.
"Hey. Wait up." He huffed.
"No. Stay away from me. It's obvious you've never met another werewolf your age before, so I'll tell you this. We're everywhere." She said, pushing open the door and letting it hit Scott in the face.

Scott rubbed his nose and jogged after her again. He wanted to at least offer before she confirmed hatred.
"I have a question." Scott shouted after her, making her stop in her tracks.

She turned around quickly, her hair making a whipping noise as she stopped abruptly; facing Scott.
"What?" She snapped, glaring at Scott.

Scott took a deep breath and looked her in the eye.
"Would you consider joining my pack?" He asked.

There was a short, stiff silence before Kirstie turned around.
"Goodbye, Scott." She said blankly, walking away.
---------

Later on that night, Scott snuck out to go and search behind the school. He knew it was none of his business but that still didn't stop him from wanting to know.

He crept down the tree he was sitting on, searching for any signs of someone being near.

He stopped and climbed back up the tree when he heard someone stepping on leaves nearby. He could also hear something moving rapidly towards his direction.

He could see some random boy walking through the woods, which justifies the first sounds. The rapid sounds, however, were gaining and closely.

He dove out of the tree when he saw a blur whiz by, tackling it to the ground.

When he got a good look at the thing he pinned down, he saw a very pissed off Kirstie.
"Get off of me." She growled, her eyes turning a bright yellow.

Scott hastily shuffled to get off of her, but stopped halfway.

He could still hear the rapid movement. Suddenly, he heard a loud heart beat and a shrill cry.
"Fuck." He whispered.
"Who ever that was, they're as good as dead now." Kirstie said, sitting up.

Scott darted towards the direction of the noise, feeling his claws extend and his eye glow yellow.

He sped through the trees as fast as he could, qquickening his pace when he started to smell blood.

Soon, a large figure came into his sights and Scott dove for it, tackling it to the ground with a roar.
"Scott!" Kirstie shouted, grabbing Scott and pulling him away from who he tackled.

Scott struggled from Kirstie's grip, turning to roar but freezing when he saw a boy staring at him with fear.

Kirstie sighed and kicked the boy in the head.
"Why'd you do that?" Scott exclaimed.
"He saw it less than twenty seconds before the trauma. With how hard I hit him, he should forget the last hour and a half." Kirstie said, picking up he boy and walking away.

Scott follows her out of the woods and she turned around.
"You're an idiot. I'm surprised hunters haven't caught you yet." She glared, adjusting the unconscious boy on her shoulder.

Scott rubbed the back of his head and chuckled slightly.
"I'm just lucky, I guess."
"We'll take your lucky ass home before you get punched." Kirstie snapped, turning around and speeding down the road.

Scott sighed and looked around. He didn't know where he was.
"Dad's gonna kill me!" He shouted, speeding off where Kirstie had gone in hopes he'd find familiar territory along the way.