Chapter 8

Katie stared at the body, instantly wishing she had stayed at school. She didn't want to be involved in all the mysteries. Sadly there was no escape. She had allowed her quest for knowledge overtake her rational mind, anger take over her intuition. Bucky reached out for her shoulder, but she shook him off.
"Why did we come here?" Micheal asked her.
"I wanted confirmation that it was him. I have been stupid. I took that life for granted and I didn't think how other people lived. Mikey lives with his arguing brothers. Bucky lives like a pampered prince. Yet I felt like the Princess I'm not. I used to think that the world revolves around me, that my family and I were invincible. But we're not," Katie started to cry, her breathing shaky. She fell to her knees and kept crying, allowing the leaves to fall around her. Bucky knelt next to Katie and hugged her.
"I understand you Katherine," Bucky replied simply.
"I want something that I can be sure of," Katie sobbed, burying her face into Bucky's shoulder. Bucky awkwardly patted her on the back.
"I can show you something you can be sure of," Bucky whispered into Katie's ear. She looked up at the ebony male, her blue eyes questioning him. Bucky leant in and kissed her on the lips. He pulled away.
"I love you, and I always have," he said to her, stroking her long blonde hair. She sat in shock over what happened and Micheal watched them, confused about what Bucky was doing.
"I love you too Bucky," Katie replied

[A/N]
Awww. Isn't that cute? Katie and Bucky are in love. I wonder what Callum thinks... and Leonardo and Lorenzo...

Callum: BITCHES

Katie: Whoa... language

Bucky: I got the girl

Leo: no spoilers kiddies

Lorenzo: you sounded like Casey from earlier in this crap