Sophie's Little Monsters

Sophie patients left, and Mrs. Anderson again fell asleep on the sofa.  Sophie began to wonder what was her little monsters up too.  So she got up and began to look out the window, hoping that her new friends come walking down the road.

Further up the road, Felix was limping his way to safety, while looking for a good place to hide and rest his aching foot.  He sat down between two wheat bushes.  Then he took off his shoe and began to check his ankle when he noticed it was growing weird looking animal hair.  "What the hell is this?" he asked himself as he tried to pull out the hair.  He plucked the string of hair so hard that it, hurt, so he let out a loud scream.   

Up the road near a small stream, that recently forms from the melting ice, somebody happens to hear his cries of pain, they decided to find out where the scream generated from.  "Ahoy, did you hear that?" asked Ake "Someone screamed?" .asked Che  

"It came back that way," said Cha as he pointed north and began to walk in that direction.  "Wait for me.' said Che as they quickly with the long nails dig deep and quickly began digging through a tunnel "Travel underground it's much easier." said Cha  "Hurry, before the screaming stop and then it gets a little harder to find whoever made the noise," said Ahoy as he also did the same.  They went beneath the ground and travel around the roots of the trees, that happen to be blocking their way.  

"Shit, this really hurts and what's up with this nasty animal hair.  I have to go see a doctor.  But if I do, he might tell the stupid sheriff, that I'm injured.  Besides I did run." he said as every now and then he'll pull another hair off his ankle and then give out a scream. That instances, the little monsters were right behind him.  "Hey, I think we're here." said Ake  "Only one way to find out," said Che as she makes an exit in the dirt and pops out his head. 

"I see?  Hey, that's that one that You chewed on his leg," said Cha "Oh, well, I guess I'll have to bite the other one.  There's something wrong with that man.  Look at him, hey let's eat him." said Cha  "No, man we can't-do that, then the humans will really hate us.  Let's just mess with him for a while." said Ahoy  "Me, first!: said Ake as he dug himself another exit and jumped out.  

The others did the same.  Ake, climbed the tree that was above Felix's head.   The tighten his legs on the branch and bent down.   He then took Felix's hat off.   Felix stopped looking at his leg, "Shit, where did my hat go?" he said when he looked up  He spotted not only his hat but Ake wearing it.  "What in the world is that? he screamed as he quickly stood off the ground and backed away from the tree.

He limps quickly trying to get far away from the little monster.  "Hey, where are you going?  Don't you want your hat?" asked Ake as he jumped out of the tree and began to change him.   Felix ran, limping and running, trying his best to get away.   When he looked back and saw all the little monster running behind him, "My goodness, what in the world are those things.  Damn thing might just want to finish me off.  They did catch me stealing.  I must find a weapon, or a safe place to hide, whichever comes first." he whispered as he continues to run limping.   The faster he limped the faster the little monsters ran behind him.   Che went under the ground and appeared right in front of Felix blocking his way.  "Hey, not so fast!  Don't worry, we aren't hungry," he said  

"Ya, we just ate a big dinner.  But I'm sure we get fit you in for dessert, with you give us at least an hour," said Ahoy with a big grin.   "Get away, don't touch me!" Felix screamed as he tried to run him when he tripped over his small foot and landed on the ground hitting his face and head on a rock.   Out he went to la la land, counting little monsters as he slept in his temporary coma.   

"Hey, dude, I think you killed him." said Ahoy  "No, no way!" said Che  "He ain't dead, bad people are hard to get rid of, believe me." said Cha  "Look, he looks dead to me, now can we eat him?" asked Ake  "No, we can't eat him.  We need to tie him up before he comes through.  He's bigger and stronger, if we fight him, we must kill him to win.  So, look around find something to tie him up with, quickly!" suggested Cha as he also began to search for something.

When Ake looked near the stream, he noticed lots of rocks which gave him an idea.  "Guys over here, you see all these rocks, look behind them, it's some kind of man made a trap to keep something inside.  We move these rocks, put him inside and then put the rocks back." explained Ake  "Put the rocks back on top of him? Are you sure?  Wouldn't that kill him?" asked Ahoy  "Oh, well, he shouldn't be breaking into others homes.  So, rocks or no rocks?" asked Ake 

 "Well, rocks it is," said Ahoy as they all grabbed a land or a leg.  Then they bragged Felix's body towards the rocks.  They placed him in the middle, then began to place rocks around and over him.  It formed some kind of rock cave, more for an animal, then a person.  Altogether they rolled the rocks to the destination until Felix wasn't going anywhere without anyone's help.  He was trapped, with no one who really cares.  

"So, I'd told you it'll work. He isn't going anywhere." said Ahoy  "Let's get back to Sophie before it starts getting dark." said Che  "Fine, but you just going to leave him there?" asked Cha  "Hello? That's the reason for the trap." said Ahoy  "What if he dies?" asked Che  "Well, I guess it's his time to go." said Cha as they continued burying him under the large rocks.