Part 58

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

After she came to know that she  lost her memory  ,his POV

Augustine

  " what?" I shouted when celina said to me. 

" please you only can do this, I can't take help from anyone " celina said while leaning on the sofa. 

"I can't and I don't want too" I said while shutting my eyes tightly.

  " please, I helped you in many times" she said and she is at verge of crying.  I muttered under breath and sighed.

  " okay" I said and she jumped on the sofa.  I gave a weird expression to which she smiled broadly.  I shook my head and she told her plan.

" see by yourself, with this plan two birds will fall into our hands" celina smirked. 

Celina and Stephen were both in love, some misconceptions were raised in between them yet they didn't broke up. They both balanced their relationship. One day he wants to make her jealous,he started flirting with a girl Roma who works in financial department. Here our celina anger reached at peaks. So she started asking me to play with her, is she crazy ?  

Presently celina works under me to gain experience and so that she can run her own business which is going to be start a few more months.  She purposely come to my cabin when he has a work with me.

She quickly signaled me and we started playing like " I told you before we will get marry but you just escaped from me" she said loudly which is audible to a person outside. 

" even if you want I will be there for you" I said glancing behind her. 

Poor boy!! You don't know whom you are challenging. It's celina Jones. 

" what ever I will be always with you" she said and leaned on me.

For the people who seees us we are making some session ,but reality we just acting.

  " AAA" Nisha mumbled while I am standing near her.  She always used to call me ,glad that she remembered this but why not me? I frowned.

She didn't ask anything nor accused me when she saw a lipstick mark on my shirt. That day I felt the real meaning of wife when she trusted me.

Our deal with maxwell is almost reached to his mark. I want to share this happiness to her and I want her to be with me when the party is going to be held.

" what  is this presentation? " I barked at Stephen to which he looked down.

Like a saviour to him ,celina came rescue for him and said " I will help him in presentation ". 

I evilly smiled that now their misunderstandings will be cleared when they both were close. By the end of the party he will realise how important she is to him. 

When I spotted her along with Aysha, there Alex already present near her. She started giving disgusting looks at him to which I laughed myself. 

I felt sad for her and Alex too, I went there and said in monotone " I think your wife DYANA is waiting" . 

I just played like he is enemy to me for her.

After that Maxwell introduced our project and then I said the reason behind the success is my wife . Her eyes were twinkling and I admit it that I have fallen for her again with her smile.

I stepped on the floor with celina, while dancing she said " oh god!! She will kill me by any of the moment with just by her glaring. But it is worth to make her jealous and by this atleast she can define her feelings what is over on you" .