Flashback 45

**Unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

I was thinking about him how the time passes when I am with him. 

I glanced at the clock, why he is not yet coming?  I am pacing on the floor and counting numbers to distract my thoughts.  He hugged me from my back and said " I love you"  I turned around facing him, " why you were so late?" I curled my lips.

" I am busy " he said and sat on bed.

" what is more important than me?" I scowled. 

He shrugged.

  " we got call letters,by next month we have to join " I said.

  He hummed.

  " shall we tell us to our parents ? " he asked looking at my face.

  I    nodded.

   " when?" He asked.

  He took my hands in his and I  said " I will inform you when and where?" .

He nodded and tightened my hold on his.

  " love you" he said while slipping out of my room. 

" I love you" I said looking back at his retreating figure.

It's been one  day I have seen him.

Why he is not coming to see me? Is he really busy with some work?  I glanced at the clock to see 1 pm. Thinking about him, my eyes consumed darkness.

" hey NISHA!!! What are you doing here?" Vishal questioned me. 

" this is the place where I used to live" I said showing our house.

He chuckled and said " dumbo! Your friend is leaving. Don't you give send off "  I frowned whom he is referring and asked " who?"  .

"Augustine " vishal said.

  " what?" I said with long face.

" yeah! Didn't he tell you?" vishal gave a look  .

He won't do anything without informing to me. All thoughts are running into my mind but the question remained why

I nodded in negative.

" come I will take you to the airport,may be he is busy and hurry to inform you" vishal said.

" how do you know?" I asked.

  " dad said that he is returning back  to his home as his studies were finished. Yeah ! He said  that his work got completed and staying here is of no use " vishal replied. 

" what does it mean staying here is of no use" I repeated myself.

While we came to the airport, vishal said " you go, I will park the car".

  I nodded and hurriedly walked through the way.  I hardly controlling my tears. I looked around and chanting his name continuously.  A few tears fall out from my eyes, I immediately wiped out . I called to number again for nth time only hearing it's switched off. 

" Augustine for one last time please appear infront of me" I prayed .  I am looking everywhere without leaving a small spot, my eyes glued infront of my person who sat in his chair coolly.  When I am about to go towards him,the security stopped me and said " Mam! Ticket please". 

Tears are streaming down and I am standing helpless with out having any money with me. 

I called his name " AUGUSTINE".