Part 3

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

While combing her hair,I asked her " why are you holding a baby boy while other babies fond of teddies?".

She looked at me with pure innocence in her eyes and said " you and dad told me I am going to be big sister. I am waiting to welcome my little brother " showing her tooth grin and dimples.

Realisation hit me hard and it took time to sink in my brain. I turned to look up to find him,there he was standing with a file in his hand holding tightly and his face fell with full anger,depression.

A car screeched sound disturbed and turned to see whom might be?. It was weekend so the car driver came to take Aysha to her grandparents house. It was the habit to her spending at their house.

I packed her bag with necessary things.I kissed on her forehead and waved back to her. I followed him to the room.

I stammered and asked him. " Is she saying the Truth?" .

I stammered " is.. Is that truth"?

He stood like a stone and his face covered with filled emotions .

silence stormed in the room.

" yes, you were" he said.

Tears are rolling down from my eyes, my ..my baby I cried out of my heart hearing the wrenching words.

He hold me when I am about to fall down, he hugged me to him and consoled me.

I don't know how much I cried myself but the thought itself making me again crying silently.

Holding me in his hands made me more secure,some worry lines formed on his forehead .

"Is he always like this grumpy"I thought and smiled. I blow air on his face ,he smiled and showing his dimples .

Feeling the bliss ,I untangled my bed sheet from his and moved to washroom. I made my way and went to prepare breakfast. I arranged the table with muffins ,bread rolls and orange juice. We both settled and ate ,stealing glances without knowing each other.

I asked him " I want to talk to Aysha" .

"talk" he said.

"How could I know her number or id to cal her?" I mumbled and asked him to call and reasoned him that I don't know where my mobile is !!!

He called through face time (iPad). Its so excited to see her as if I am seeing after years but for one day I am feeling like ages. Finally the line connected, we both are blabbering on random stuff,she is telling me how she is playing with her new barbie house .

Her smile is very lively and innocence in her eyes. Can she be more beautiful ? I thought and faced my palm .

He didn't utter a word. We both are communicating and planning to go for a stroll tomorrow.

She is cutely animating that she has seen a place and asked us we will go there.

He suddenly interrupted " didn't you miss your dad?" Questioned to Aysha. She intentionally annoyed her father as he promised to take her to a place but he forgot.

She pouted her lips and said " we both are going , I am on strike dad .I am not going to talk with u".

He said " Aysha I am very busy with the last week . Tomorrow we will be going. Okay".

"No No you are not in our team. Me and mom a team".

He bribed her for sometime. It is the most beautiful scene the love between father and daughter.

A continues stupid smile on my face. This discussion will not end's of the day ,so I said " okay baby,lets forgive him. If he do the same mistake we will think a difficult punishment. Done! "

"Yay !! Okay love you mom and dad" saying this she jumping and clapping her hands.

"We both love YOU Ashya " said in unison and looked each other with smiling.

"Can this day be more beautiful" After bid bye to her with kisses ended the call. I prepared lunch tomato rice and chicken curry.

I have inform the servant to bring groceries. I listed the items and kept on table. I went to upstairs and took the dried clothes and kept in the room. I folded the clothes and arranged neatly in cupboard.

I went to call him but he was busy with some conference call I think and told him in mute conversation "to come down for lunch." He nodded and animated " will come in 1 hour".

I went and switched TV. Telugu film after long days "MOUNA RAAGAM " . It is just same situation but vice versa. (This story is about heroine loves a guy but unfortunately he will die and the girl is married to another guy. It takes time to accept him as her husband.)

Everything happens for a cause. I will definitely accept him as MY HUSBAND in one day when my feelings starts on him.

India someone POV

" How can you accept him NISHA even after what he did it to you? How is this possible?" By punching the wall.

" Have you forgot those  worst four years with him?

" we are the one who grown up together and made more naughty things. We are supposed to marry but didn't expect our fate has written like this?"

How can you forget all these memories?

"I am the one who loved you. I will make you remember me and we will get marry. I am yours and you  are only mine. I will make you mine. You can't be his wife.

He is the one who cheating you. I will make you free from him. I am stuck with their stupid actions which made me sent to Asylum. I will escape from this and will definitely come there for you.

Please open your eyes and see the truth NISHA!! I will always love you forever" said by seeing her photo and kissed her eyes, nose,lips and over her face.

------------------------
Comment and vote!!!