Part 12

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

We reached home, I went to upstairs holding Aysha in my arms as she already slept. I kept her on bed and covered with comforter. I turned to look around for him but he is nowhere. I went to terrace,there he is swinging in a swing chair. The night is filled with cool breeze and a snow fall.

This is the 1 St snow fall after I came back from coma

This is the 1 St snow fall after I came back from coma. I whispered his name but came out loud.He turned to my side and he is already in slurred state due to alcohol effect. He stood and walked .He balanced himself before I could hold him,he smiled lightly and gestured me to come near him.

My heart beat increasing by taking one step to another step to reach him. I glanced at him,he is already busy in staring . I blushed and lowered my eyes . He hold my face and he lifted my chin with his finger.

I looked at him,the moon light falls on on his face making it more beautiful sight.I just immersed in his eyes as if I am reading ,he slowly caressed my cheek and hold my waist tightly bringing me close to him. As he made slow movement steps along with me and humming a random song .

I shakes my head and swayed along with him. He made me twirled around in a circle,I laughed out loud.My head is spinning due to the sudden explosion in my head. I clutched his shirt tightly for strength and stood on my foot but still my head is spinning.He hold my face carefully and made me look in his eyes. I looked into his eyes,he hugged me tightly.

I stilted in my place, after some seconds I hugged him. He hugged me like there is no tomorrow. I slowly whispered in his ears" if you hug me like this,damn sure I will be admit in the hospital".

He taken back the step from me and looked confused. " why?" He asked keeping his hands on my waist. " Its being difficult to breath when you hugged me like this " I told him and hided my face on his shirt.

(Its so weird that I am like a love sick teenager .)

He laughed softly and hugged me but not like previous one.He just caressing my back , I am feeling like a vibrations are tuning and touching my whole body. He snuggle near my neck,his light shaved beard touching my skin creating thousands of butterflies tingling sensation.

(I have read in novels but never experienced this feeling on him.)

He slowly took my face and caressing my eyes,nose,chin. His face is very few inches of mine. He slowly leaning on me,I wetted my lips and closed my eyes. He kissed me at the edge of my lips and said " ISHAANI" .

I instantly opened my eyes,he said again " ISHAANI" in slurry and fall on me. I stumbled back and hold him. A saline drop fall from my eyes. Suddenly, the rain started raining. I cried silently and my tears,emotions are mixed along with rain.

" who is ishaani? Did he loved her ? " I questioned myself and cried.

I made our ways to the room. I take out his coat , when I am unbuttoning his shirt,he hold my hand and said " you need not to do? ".

He stormed out to the bathroom. What did I have done? For his health sake I am doing, what is he thinking of himself ? I will show him what Nisha can do.

I will make him literally run behind me. This is my challenge. He wore a shirt and track pant and laid on his side of the bed. I huffed and went to change myself. I slept on other side.

The sun rays greeted and I woke up but found him nowhere on the bed. I woke up Aysha and made her ready. We both descended the stairs,only to be found him. He is humming some random song, Aysha turned on TV and I went to kitchen. He is busy in doing breakfast, I slowly leaned on his back and hugged him tightly.

(Touching my front to his back)

He stilted in his position and dropped his spatula due to my sudden behaviour might be. I untangled from him and went out from the kitchen. I seated on the couch and watched TV along with Aysha.He came and called Aysha . I seated in my chair and serving myself. I don't want ask him the breakfast.

( the same scene rewinder in front of my eyes).

I calmly ate and cleaned my plate. After 1 hour,the helpers kept doing their works. I am just hell of bore to death. Aysha went to their grand parents house though it is not weekend . They are leaving to Australia for some business trip for the next week. So I sent her to them. I don't know what I have to do ,so I roamed around the house. The past one week I and Aysha went to the places.

I scrolling down the pictures in laptop and found my picture with him "A serious expression on his face, my face has blank expression. I wore a white gown and he is in his suite , there is no love in each others eyes . But looking good together ,if the smile is added then it will be more colourful not only in picture but also in our lives".

"We both were always like arguing every time and look like we didn't love each other while at our wedding? " I thought seeing the picture of our wedding .

He suddenly came in front of me and asked " why did you do that?" I was confused about that and asked " about what?" .

That you hugged me?he asked by scratching his neck. Now he is feeling what I have gone through for him these days .

"Do you know how I feel when you touch ?
Do you ever know the feelings of mine ?
Do you think that I have one heart?
Do you know that your sudden gesture of yesterday night behaviour can lead to mini heart attack?
Do you know how your presence made me new hope rays that one day you will be with me forever? "

I lashed out my frustration on him and the tears are streaming down from my eyes. He didn't speak one word. He just listened and went to the room. "God knows!! Why he always go away by leaving me ideal state"I silently cried.

" yes I am feeling hurt here in my heart, when my heart started feeling towards him, he said another girl's name . The name is came from his heart"

The 2 days I remained silent. I gave him silent torture. If he ask anything, I didn't give him any answer as if he is not present. I behaved like this as his presence didn't effect me.

One day I came out after bathing covering with towel, he is pacing to and forth. I shrieked and about to run back to the bathroom, he hold my wrist tightly. I gave him a hard glare and said " leave me ".

He acted like he is deaf. He is testing my patience and yelled out on him. Even though he didn't leaved his grip on me. He took slow steps made me to take steps back. The wall hit my back,I am trapped between the wall and him.

He kept his hands on both sides and he brought his lips near me. I tightened my lips in a thin closed and smirked at him. He shakes his head and caressed my cheeks then slowly he traced at my neck letting my body with goosebumps by his simple torture.

I closed my eyes and He brushed his lips on my neck and said " I enjoy the effect on me and if you fail to care me when I called you, you have to face me" and stormed out of the room..

Is he for real?

------------------------
Comment and vote!!!