Part 15

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

Next day , he went to his office and informed that he will be late. So I started my routine works and took nap. I fresh up and wore a palazzo and a shirt with long sleeves. I want to surprise him by my sudden visit .

I hopped in car and went to his office. At the reception desk ,the lady identified me and showed the way to his room. I nodded and went . The office and the surroundings are hustle bustle. All were engrossed in their works. Its a 30 floors building.

At the 25th floor,the lift opened and I came out.Why I am feeling nervous wreck. I rubbed my hands and took baby steps . I reached the door, before knocking on transparent glass door,I am hell shocked to this and witness the situation.

My legs were shaking ,my palms are sweating and tears are rolled from my eyes . I turned back and leaved the place feeling the pain in my chest and a lump formed in my throat.

Someone called me but my mind is not working .I aimlessly walking until someone hold me. I brushed my tears immediately with my hands back. I turned to see and after two seconds a small smile playing on my lips.

I am so surprised and hugged her. " what are you doing here " I asked with excitement.

" I should ask the question to you and I came here for vacation" said by shalini.

" oh honey moon trip" I said and giggling.

She blushed and said "second honeymoon and project for 2 weeks" asked " what are you doing here?".

"I am settled here and going to meet my aunt and uncle " I said ( lying to her)

"Oh! I forgot to introduce my husband and called him" she said.

" Anyway you guys are back with patch up and I am happy for you both " I said and gave a side hug to him.

" OMG! Is she Nisha" asked by Rahul like he has seen some other person with same image.

" sorry I am nisha,but I think you forgot me " I said showing my fake anger.

"Hey its not like that ,its really surprise to see you here and not contact with us,we searched in social sites but your dear best friend really missed you when her wedding time. We tried to contact but there is no clues about you. you are just different old to new nisha " he said .

"Rahul it must be changed by her husband and the culture she is living.Anyway the change in you is good " she said and kicked him by her elbow.

" yeah I stay here but I am still Nisha , meeting again you people after years its really something" I said .

"Oh I forgot to tell you, next week of this month we all have a gathering party for 2007 pass out students . you should come and yeah I inviting along with your Husband " Rahul said.

"I will come but I don't know about my husband " I said and suppressed my anger to even utter the word of HUSBAND .

"Its okay no worries, we will meet at gathering party" Rahul said.

I smiled and calming myself. "Okay see you we have project meeting with Augustine and have to invite him " Rahul said .

"Why ..before I could say his phone rang and excused themselves as they have a meeting. I nodded and bid bye to them. Why they are inviting Augustine? "I went to home and lock up in room.

I released my tears which are holding from 4 hours. Tears streaming down continuously.

"How could you do this to me Augustine ?" I kneeled down and brought my legs to my chest .

YOU+ME=LOVE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें