Flashback 30

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

PRIYA POV

I woke up and done my chores.

I called vishal and said " connect our call to Nisha" and keep in conference call.

"wake up sleep beauty" vishal said to nisha. i shook my head and laughed as she always woke up late.

" dont you have any works rather than waking up others" she scolded vishal, i heard him muttering under his breath and said to vishal

" hey dont scold my sister,else i will give you some hard beatings when you visit home"

" vikas come nisha is on the line" i said and knocked on his door.

" priya di" she exclaimed

" yeah!not a word against her" vikas too supported

"vikas jijju" nishal squealed in surprise.

we all unison said "happy birthday"

" omg thank you! i thought you all forgot" she said .

we said her to open the door.vikas ordered her to keep the phone in speaker mode.after 5 minutes we all heard her squealing and jumping sounds .

"you all bought this nokia 2600 phone ? thank you thank you so much love you" she said.

"love you nisha" we said.after then vishal disconnected the call and we continued our talkings.

" priya di what are you doing in mumbai,you must be in varanasi" she asked me

"yeah!we have to butthe weather is changed due to climate and the road is paved with stones and mud,so we are returning back from trip.we halted in mumbai,vikas took permission from faculty,so we are going to cover some surroundings places and there is a place lonovala. i and jijju are going" i said to her

"okay enjoy but bring any item for me jijju" she said.

" your highness" viks said dramatically.i hitted his shoulder and disconnected the call.

"she is crazy" i thought and laughed...

"wow" I exclaimed seeing the top of the hills covered with mist and fog.

Little drops of water covering the green trees all along the way showered us whenever the wind blows.There were many people at the hill bottom , most of them were couples.Seeing them I recognised that I dont have proper shoes for a trek.

" oh god vikas. U could have reminded me about the shoes." I pouted.

"U didnt get any shoes?"

"No. I left them at hotel itself as we planned this later"

"So? wat now?"

"Its ok I will manage with these wedges"

"R u serious? Its dangerous if u slip anywhere."

"No vikas. Dont tell me to back off now just because of shoes.. I said I can manage. Dont worry" I gave a devilish smile

"Okay But be careful".We started walking up and after walking for about 2 hours we reached the hill top. We were alone there.We spoke about our friends all along the way and the topic slowly turned to our crushes when we reached top.

"What about pooja? Once u told that she proposed you."

"U still remember her name too. That was an year back and I had no interest in her.She is not even working in our office now."