Part 8

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

I woke up by hearing some hush hush sounds made me turn to that side.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Aysha,"what she is doing,she should be in her grand parents house" I thought.

I glanced at door,he is standing with plate full of fruits. He saw me and gave a smile which made me smile more and blushed.

(rewinding the scene which I made attempt on him,that was so stupid of me. What he thinks about me?)

He made her to eat it. I asked him "when she came?".

"You slept for 3 days,I thought you again went back to coma. I called the doctor and came daily for check up on you, doctor made clear of my doubts that you are just stressed and thinking about something " he said.

I looked shocked at him and didn't say anything to him.I tried to get up and hissed feeling the pain on my hand. I questioned him with eyeing.

He said " you suffered from fever ,so doctor injected and kept saline ".

I freshen up and came down. I sat in couch and made Aysha to sit on my lap who is busily watching in TV.

She shifted her gaze from TV to me,as she something inspecting on my face and asked " how are you feeling mom, I can't see you sleeping for so many hours. Dad and I felt so bored. We both always besides u . I miss you mom " she said.

I smiled and said " Now I am feeling well as my cute little angel came for me,how can I sleep for so many hours" by hugging her.

" Aysha come give this to your mom" he said and went to went kitchen.

" I am not feeling hungry, I will eat later " I said to her.

She pouted her lips and said " I won't eat untill you eat".

"Okay I will eat " I said and took a small piece into my mouth.

I thought "she will continue her lunch but no she is just repeating my actions what ever I am doing".

I laughed at her actions and shaking my head. She is really a gift of god and completed my lunch,she too completed her food. She is really growing from day to day. I took her in my arms and hugged to my heart feeling the blissful moments .

"why you always crying momma" she asked.

"No Aysha its happiness ,showering the love on me" I said and kissed on her forehead and cheeks.

I looked up to see him, he is standing and looking with amusement .

"This is not soap opera ,u can watch on TV " I said and glared at him.

" He didn't attend the office, he is always sat beside me and took care of me. He has some concern,affection on me. Why he cannot confess his love on me? Did we really got married then why he is not touching me?" I thought.

"The one which my life is searching Is this that destination?
Why does my heart say to just stop here?"

" I've got new emotions I don't know what effect is this
I got a ray of hope again When somebody accepted me"

He is really a perfect father and perfect husband. Everyone wants him to be their husband.

"I forgot all my pain such was
the effect you taught me live again"

I caught him 10 times in a single day,he is starring me . when I caught him he suddenly moves left,right like he is doing exercise. I beamed in myself.

"The smiling face is keeping watch
I've no idea what is hidden in your heart
U gives shade to all the whole time
But is in sunlight urself."

He hold me when ever I feel dizziness due to medicine, he made me sit on bed and made me laid on bed. He took care of the things that a husband should do.

"Why am I feeling the pain when u are wounded heart,
tell me what are your intentions?"

Do I deserve him? I thought and looked into his eyes.

"Just tell me I will be okay and will not end up with hurt" I thought.

I and Aysha drifted in sleep. He laid a comforter on us and he dipped on his side. He kissed on my forehead and Aysha .

I want to open my eyes ,his wet moisture on my head made me tingle sensation, want to touch my head where his lips touched.

His shadow falls on my eyes, I am battling with my inner head and gave up and slept.
------------------------
Comment and vote!!!