Labor

"Get me to the hospital!" I screech to Ty.

Grandpa, Lou, Dad and Georgie rushed in. They were wondering what the heck was going on.

"she's going into labor. We need to get her to the hospital," Ty stated, picking me up in a bridal form and running to his car where Lou and Jack piled in.

Behind us, Dad climbed in his car along with Georgie and Katie.

We sped down the highway. Every few minutes the pains would get worse and I'd shout out in pain. Lou was there soothing me, and Grandpa was giving me comfort.

Before long we were in the hospital, I was rushed to a room with a hospital bed, nothing too fancy.

"Miss?" The doctor asked, " you have a two options. You can have a natural birth, which is more risky to the twins, or you may have a c-section where the risk is very low. What would you like?"

I looked over to Ty, for some idea. His eyes looked clueless and with no idea what to do. But his green eyes looked as if this was an exhilarating moment. One that would always be remembered.

"I'll have a c-section. Less risk to the beauties," I told the lady.

Some kind of drug was pushed into me, and I saw the ceiling, it was beautiful. It had a mural of fish,and it looked blue-Blue! Such a pretty colour!

I didn't feel any pain necessarily, it felt like a pen being dragged across my belly.

There was no pain, but it was all a blur. I saw doctors all around me, looking everywhere and doing many things.

"It's a boy!" A doctor yelled, passing him to Ty, who sat beside me. "A boy" he whispered, he looked so content in that moment. How was it that all the love in the world was coming into this one moment when he was holding his baby boy for the first time.

I held the baby boy, and it struck me. He had a little blonde hair-after me of course, and he had light green eyes. They were beautiful. So detailed, so marvellous. He had the tiniest of hands. They were adorable. This beautiful boy, he was mine.

Just as I was about to utter the name that was decided. I felt another baby cry, my heart poured out to the little baby.

It was a girl.

She had dark blue eyes, I wondered where she got them, I was in love with my daughter all over again. Not a romantic love but a motherly love. No one could hurt these babies. I wouldn't let them.

I felt being sewed back together, but I didn't feel any pain and if I did it was be be drowned out by the love of my family. The babies looked up at me.

They were mine. No one could have them.