Month 2

A/N: One month in the pregnancy has already past so I'll be starting with month 2.

Blugh! Blugh! Cough! Morning sickness, the worst. Apparently the more morning sickness you have at an early stage, the better, at least that's what I've heard. Ty was still in bed, he's a heavy sleeper, well he woke up when he saw me puking my guts out in the bathroom.

Ty Rushed over, "Amy," He uttered, "How should I help you?"

"Just grab me a glass of water and some breakfast," I replied, even though I was puking I was still hungry.

"Okay," He turned to the kitchen, walked a step than span around, "What kind of breakfast?"

"Ooooh!" I replied, "Scrambled eggs!"

"So the cravings start," Ty stated in a bold but joking manner.

I stood up, my puking session was over, at least until dinner, I seemed to have "evening sickness" too.

"So what if the Cravings have started?" I asked demandingly, angered by his sassy comment.

"And the mood swings," He replied.

Tears swelled up in my eyes, "Why do you make such nasty comments?" I asked.

"Oh Amy!" Ty uttered lovingly rushing to my side, "I didn't mean it like that, I'm really sorry!"

"Ty," I sniffed, "What's wrong with me?"

"You're having a baby and there is nothing wrong about that!"Tyreplied.

I sniffed, "those wretched hormones."

"Yeah, those wretched hormones," He replied giving me a kiss on the hand.

A/N: So how do you like? I really want some names so can you give me girl and boy names?