Ch.29 Who ever have thought...

"What do you mean that's your mom???" I said in shock! Jesus shrugged his shoulders and said "yeah that's her." I looked at Carl and asked him for some privacy. Him and David went to a nearby vending machine. "Your mom? Isn't she dead??" I asked. "No she lied. She went back to her old ways and decided to lie." He responded.

"So her and your aunt came up with the bright idea to fake her death?" I asked. "Yes only my aunt didn't want to deal with me so that's why she contacted dad." He said. "But the day all this happened... How did she know?? Like how was she there??" I asked being curious. "I found out she was alive a week before that and we were supposed to meet up that night. She followed us and when you ran to Diablo I walked over to her and told her to leave. I guess she didn't and went around to the other side of the alley." He explained.

"So that's why she shot Diablo. She shot him to protect.." "Us" he finished my sentence. "Times up!" Said a prison guard. "Mia don't say this to anyone! Promise me!!" Said Jesus as he was taken back. "I promise." I whispered.

Carl took us back to the hospital and saw my mom one more time before my dad picked us up. "So how was Jesus?" asked my dad. " well he is doing good." I said. "really?" said my dad. "yeah his mom went to visit him." Said David. I immediately looked at David. I forgot to tell him not to say anything! "What do you mean his mom went to visit him?" I could tell my dad was confused. Let me see if I could save this one... "Umm yeah his godmother though. He always told me how he called his godmother mom..." I tried to make him believe me.

"Mia his godmother is in Mexico trust me I know she doesn't have papers to come back here." He said. "Well maybe she did get papers and was able to come."  I replied. "Mijo how did this woman look like?" My dad asked David knowing he can get the truth out of him. David described her the whole way home and once we got to the house he asked David to be alone with me.

"Mia why did you lie about this? Why didn't you tell me Rosa came back?" He actually seemed calm about it. "Umm well I promised Jesus not to say anything and dad why don't you seem surprised that she's alive??" I asked. "Because I know how crazy that woman could be and she's crazy!" He said.

" Mia look into my eyes and tell me she isn't the reason your brother is in prison!" He said. I couldn't do it... I looked away. He took a deep breath and said "Im gonna talk to her!" I tried to stop him "no! Don't do it dad I promised Jesus I wouldn't say anything!" He looked at me and said " do you really want your brother to spend another day in prison?" I shook my head and he began to walk towards the car. "Dad how will you find her?" I asked. "Oh I always find her." He replied.

One hour has passed by since my dad left. I texted him but nothing. A lot is going through my mind at the moment first with my brother's mom coming back, Myra being kidnapped, finding big chuy and finding out who called me last night. Why is so much happening to me at the moment.

None of this would have happened if we never even moved here! I just wish everything was the same! Why didn't it stay the same?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I checked through the peek hole to see who it was. "What is Andres doing here??" I asked myself. I opened the door and he smiled at the sight of me.

"Hey Mia!" He cheerfully said. "Uhhhh hey Andres uhhh what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound rude. " oh your dad called me and he said he wanted me to come stay here with you while he was out." He said. "So you're basically babysitting me while I'm babysitting my little brother?" I said

"I guess you can call it that." He chuckeld. "Uhhh yeah it's okay I can take care of myself." I said. "Nah I promised your dad I would stay and he said he doesn't want you by yourself after you got that phone call last night." He said.

"Fine but please just be quiet." I said. "Oh you won't even know I'm here." He flirtatiously said. I rolled my eyes and sat on one end of the couch while Andres sat on the other. Not even 5 minutes when he already began to whistle. I turned my head towards him and asked "why are you whistling?" "Ohhhh sorry I'll stop I guess" he replied raising his hands in the air.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my dads room to get his laptop. I logged into my facebook to pass the time. I had a whole bunch of notifications since I haven't logged in for a while. " Damn you must be facebook famous!!" said andres. I just laughed at his comment. " shut up Its been a while!" I said. "alright if you say so." he said. I was going through all the chismes when I received a friend request. I clicked on it to see who it was. " you got to be kidding me!" I shouted. " what?" "you friend requested me? really dude?" I said practicly laughing my ass off.

"chill and just add me" he said while winking. I added him and a few minuets after some more friend request from the gang followed. " this is what I get for accepting your friend reques." "damn mia why have we known each other for almost a year and you never told us you had a facebook?" he said. "because I rarely go on!" I said playfully. " I guess" he said shrugging his shoulders. " I guess you can add me on the rest of my social media" I said. I gave him my usernames to my other social media. we ended up watching twilight. david was now asleep and my dad was still no where in sight.

" How come bella doesn't show any expression?" andres complained. I laughed at his complaints. " I don't know. that's how she acts." "nah this chick is like a stone!!" he said. " just watch the movie!" I said.

Andres turned around and looked at me. " so mia... I just wanted to let you know that I still like you. being in this house reminds me of when I first met you at school. the moment I saw you, you caught my eye." "andres..." I was cut off. "no mia let me speak! I know you don't want anything to do with me, but I do want you! your'er just the perfect girl I need. when I'm with you I feel like my heart is at home! and" he said but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

He kissed me back and we began to have an intense make out session. kissing him was one of the best feelings ever. I could feel the fireworks everyone talked about in the movies. Andres was wrong though. I wanted him just like he wanted me. but something popped in my mind... Flirt and her baby. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away so he could stop. " uh I'm sorry but we cant do this." I said. " what do you mean? you want me I felt it in that first kiss!" he said confused.

"maybe I do want you! but I don't want you!!" I said. he looked at me, I know he didn't understand what I just said. "what? you want me or you don't?" he asked. "well I do but yourer about to become a dad, I think its best if you stand with your baby and flirt." he shook his head and replied " no I don't want to be with flirt, just because I'm going to be a dad doesn't mean I need to be with the babys mom. I don't love her mia. how can I be with someone I don't love?"

I was about to reply when my dad walked in through the door. " well I got to her and she is going to prison and jesus is now coming out." my dad said. I was so happy to hear that I ran up to my dad and hugged him. " Thank you andres for taking care of mia and andres." " no problem, well i'll be going now." said andres. he gave me a hug goodbye and whispered in my ear " Think about it mia." and he walked out.

after everything I needed some rest so I went into my old room and laid down. I thought about what happened today. I touched my lips with my fingers and smiled at the thought of kissing andres. just like he said my heart feels at home with his.