Ch.15 hard begining

Mia's POV

I opened my eyes and I was lost. I didn't know where I was at. "Mia your awake!" My mom said. "Mom? Where am I?" I asked.

"Your um... In the hospital." She said. My eyes opened wide. It all came back to me! I lost my baby boy! It all felt like a dream but it's so real.

I looked down and didn't say a word. "Mia do you want to eat? The nurse brought your lunch a couple minutes ago." Said my mom as she pointed at a plate of fruit.

"I'm not hungry." I said as i looked away. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah I'm sure. Where's Jesus?" I asked.

"Jesus went back home to take care of David." She said. "Did anyone let Jose know..." I said as I felt the tears coming down my face.

"Yes mija I got your phone and called him. He sounded depressed." She said. "Is he going to come?" I asked.

"He said he was going to but he hasn't showed up." She said. I couldn't believe it I was at the worst moment of my life and my boyfriend isn't here.

"Hello Mia I'm Dr. Diconza. Your doctor had to go because he had an appointment but I will be here to check on you." Said woman as she walked into my hospital room.

Dr. Diconza was short, skinny, blond hair and blue eyes. "Oh okay then thank you." I said. "So everything seems find so far Mia. I'll come back later to check up on you." She said.

I'm finally going home after being in the hospital for 3 days. I hate the hospital now because it just brings back to many memories.

Jose didn't go see me at the hospital at all. He would always text me saying he's busy with gang stuff or he has things to do. I can't believe he put all that before me his girlfriend.

"Mia I have a surprise waiting for you at home and I can't wait for you to see it." Said my mom as she helped me into the car.

"Really? What's the surprise." I asked in a gloomy mood. "Well if I tell you then it won't be much of a surprise would it." She replied.

I was in noooo mood for surprises but how was I going to say no to my mom. We got to the apartment and my mom made me go into the house first.

"Surprise!" Shouted a crowd of people as I walked in. Great just what I needed a crowd of people in my apartment when I really just want to be alone.

However two of the girls out of the crowd caught my eye. It was my best friends from live oak, Veronica and Claudia. What were they doing all the way out here?

"Hey Mia." Said Veronica as they walked up to me. "Hey what are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Well my aunt lives not too far from here and I brought Claudia so we could visit you but when I called your mom told us what happened." Said Veronica.

"Oh well it was nice seeing you again." I said in a depressed tone. Lupe then came up to me and said "hey how have you been since I saw you yesterday?" She asked.

"I've been ok." I said. Lupe immediately gave me a hug. I think Veronica and Claudia were a little jealous at the fact that Lupe is my new best friend now.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the text message. It was Jose.

"Mia can we hangout tonight. We need to talk."

What would he want to talk about? Maybe he's going to explain why he didn't go to the hospital at least once.

After everyone left I went out with Jose. We just drove around nothing fancy.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. "Well there's no easy way to say this but um there's no reason for us to be together now."

"What?? Why do you say that??" I asked confused. "Well i don't really like you anymore. I moved on and well our baby is gone and I feel like you should also move on." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Stop the fucken car!!" I shouted. He stopped the car on the side of the road and I said "your a fucken dick!!! I just lost your son and you don't even care!!" "How do I even know if that kid was mine? You could have cheated on me." He said.

"I can't believe you think I'm a hoe! For your information I only had sex once in my whole life and that was you! Fuck you fucken dick!!!" I shouted.

"Get the fuck out of my car then bitch!!" He shouted. "I'm not getting off because you told me to, I'm getting off because I want to!!" I said as I got off.

I was alone in the other side of town. I didn't know who to call to pick me up. I didn't want to call Jesus because I knew he would flip.

My last option was Andres. Yeah Andres he's actually been a good friend to me. He visited me at the hospital the next day and took me a teddy bear.

But then again I don't want to have problems with flirt. I'll just call him and find out if he could pick me up tho.

"Hello?" Said Andres. "Um hey Andres I just wanted to see what you were doing." I said. "Oh hey Mia. I'm just here at home playing with my play station 4 and you?"

"Well I'm just here in Montebello." I replied. "What are you doing there?" He asked. "Um just standing." I said. "Wait what?" He asked.

I explained everything to Andres and he got pissed off and he told me he was on his way. When he got there I got in his car.

"He's going to pay for the way he treated you!" He said. "No it's okay I'll just ignore him now and act like nothing happened between us."

Andres looked at me and said "Mia are you serious? He kicked you out of his car and left you alone!" "I know but I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me." I said as I looked down at him.

"Mia don't worry it's not the first time I get into trouble." He said with a smirk. We got to my house and he said "look I won't tell any of this to your brother if you want."

"Thank you Andres." I replied while smiling. "Your welcome" he said as he gazed into my eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes and the whole time I felt butterflies. Then it happened! He crashed his lips into mine. It was a sweet passionate kiss. It was a new beginning for me.