Ch.9 Oh Big Brother.

~•~•~•~•Author's Note~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So what did you readers think about Mia getting pregnant? Do you think her dad made the right decision? Find out what happens next lol xoxo 97chinita22

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jesus' POV

"Why the fuck did you kick my little sister out!!!" I shouted at my dad!

"She can't just say she pregnant and expect us to have our arms open and help her out!!!" Shouted my dad back.

" Eduardo you are being selfish!!!" Shouted Esmeralda.

"Selfish? I'm just doing what any father would do!" He shouted back at us.

"What any father can do? No your not a father anymore because what kind of father kicks out his own daughter!!" Shouted Esmeralda.

My dad lifted up his fist and was about to punch her but I blocked the punch.

"Don't you try to punch Esmeralda she has made me feel more at home then you my own father!!!" I yelled.

Esmeralda quickly ran to her room grabbed a suitcase and put all of her belongings in it then she grabbed another suitcase and mine and David's belongings in it.

I went and helped her and my dad tried stopping us but i punched him to the ground then Esmeralda grabbed my brother David by the hand and we all walked out into the car.

My dad ran after us but it was too late we were already backing out of the driveway.

We stayed at Granada inn on Whittier Blvd.

Esmeralda was crying all night.

I went up to her and hugged her "don't worry everything will be okay. I will help move this family along. And I think Mia stayed at lupe's house so she will be safe." I said.

" why did this have to happen to us? I never got a chance to tell Eduardo I'm..." And she paused.

"Your what?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

"You too?" I asked.

"Yes." She said as she looked down at the floor.

"Don't worry Esmeralda I will find a job and help all of us. We need to look for a house quick though." I said.

"I know there's some apartments for rent on S Kern Ave." said Esmeralda.

"Okay then we can check it out and live there for a while." I replied.

The next morning Esmeralda, David, and I went to S Kern Ave to see the apartments available.

We got a two room and one bathroom apartment.

The apartment was already furnished so we didn't need to worry about furniture.

I told Esmeralda I was going out for some fast food for us but first I went to lupe's house to see if Mia was there.

I got to her house and my homie rascal opens the door.

"Orale ese what brings you around here?" He said smiling at me.

"Is Mia here?" I asked.

"Damn Mia is your lady? Ha I tried to get at her but she didn't say she had a man and well yea she's here." He said.

"Nah foo she's my little sister." I said in a not so happy tone since he said he tried to get at her.

"Sorry homie but last time you lived here with your mom and step-dad you didn't mention any little sister." He said.

" he wasn't my step-dad and she's my half sister. We have the same dad." I said.

Mia's POV

"So are you going to call her or what?" I heard from the living room in lupe's house.

"Did you hear that homegirl?" I asked.

"Yeah it sounded like your brother." She said as we both walked out of her room.

"Jesus what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well your mom,David and I got an apartment and I came for you." He said.

I quickly went to lupe's room and grabbed my suitcase.

"Okay then let's go." I said.

"Here let me help you with that." He said as he grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the car.

I turned around, hugged Lupe and said "thank you for everything Lupe!"

I got in the car and we drove off to jack in the box.

When we got to the apartment my mother saw me, ran to me and hugged me.

"Thank you Jesus for bringing back my daughter." She said.

"Your welcome besides she is my sister."

"So what happened to you guys between dad?" I asked.

The room was filled with silence until it was broken by jesus "well after he kicked you out we all got in an argument and he tried to hit your mom."

"That's when I knew he wasn't the same Eduardo I knew when we lived in Northern California." She said in a very sad tone.

"Anyways let's eat, David come and eat!" Said jesus as he took a bite of his hamburger.

"So mija you and I are sharing a room, and Jesus and David are sharing the other room is that okay?" My mother asked.

"Yes it's fine mom" I said as I hugged her.

The next day I tried to figure out how to tell Jesus and well I let my mom know about the whole going to jail thing and she said " Mia I suggest you leave it as a surprise and then when he comes out he will be surprised!"

"Yes mom he will be really surprised and I don't know for how long he will stay there." I replied.

"What are you doing the go ask him! Write to him right now and ask him, but don't tell him about the baby okay!" She said.

And she was right if I don't write to him then I will never do it.

I grabbed a pen and paper but my mind was blank all I could think about was the baby.

Will he want the baby or will he just leave me pregnant and alone, well I'm not alone because I have my family's back up except for my dads.

I hope he will actually want the baby and not reject it like some guys do.