Ch.24 Parents?

Today I went back to school since the whole mess. You could say I haven't been here in a while with the loss of my baby, Diablo, and my cousin Nando. Today is finally April 5th and today is the day my mom will find out the sex of the baby.

"Mia!" Said Lupe as she ran up behind me. I turned around and said "oh hey Lupe." "How have you been homegirl?" She asked.

"Shitty homegirl. I feel like the world came down all at once." I said. "Damn what's up with your brother? Has he had his court date yet?" She asked.

"Yeah he had it the other day. He...he got life." I said. "Damn! But why life?" She asked. "Well the fact that they think he killed Diablo and they also caught him for other stuff he did."

We walked to my locker and when I opened it there was a note. "There's a note?" I said with a really confused look on my face. "Omg read it Mia!" Shouted flirt.

Mia,

I know at this moment you are going through tough situations, but I just want to let you know that you are perfect in my eyes. You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met! Your smile, eyes, and well everything about you gives me butterflies and makes me smile.

             With love, your secret admirer ❤️

"Damn homegirl you have a secret admirer!"shouted Lupe with excitement. "I think this is a trick." I replied. "No no no I mean who wouldn't want to date you! Your only 15 and you have a nice body like damn! And a beautiful face!" She said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and kept on walking towards my last class. "So your mom is going to the doctor today?" Asked dreamer as she sat down next to us. "Yeah." I replied. "How far along is flirt?" Lupe asked dreamer.

"She's barely like um 4weeks." Said dreamer. Damn I can't believe I lost my baby 4 weeks ago. It must be harder for flirt with her brother dying while being pregnant. " what about chino? Is he stepping up and being a good father?" Asked Lupe.

"Well yeah even though he's not with her he is stepping up." Said dreamer. "It's actually a little funny that she got pregnant just so she could keep him and he still didn't stay with her." Dreamer added.

"Well i don't know like why would she want to get pregnant? I mean she's still young." I said.

"Well she got pregnant because of you!" Said Lupe pointing at me. My eyes widen "because of me?" I asked. They both nodded their heads.

"Yeah she felt like you were a threat so her only option was to get pregnant." Said dreamer. "A threat? I don't see how I was a threat?" I asked but already knowing the answer.

"Because Chino fell head over heels for you ever since he first saw you!" Said Lupe. I rolled my eyes. "It's true and I know you feel something for him as well!" Lupe said. "I agree with her homegirl." Said dreamer.

"Well I don't agree. What about the time he yelled at me at his kickback?" I said. Dreamer rolled her eyes and said "get over it he was drinking and all he did was yell."

I sighed and just looked down. I don't know how I feel about the whole idea of Andres liking me. I'm still not over Diablo, my heart is still a little broken from Jose, my brother is in jail, I can't get over the loss of my son.

I simply don't have time for a new boyfriend, especially if he's having a baby with flirt. Not to be rude but flirt can be a bit problematic.

School ended and I began to walk home. "Mia!" Someone called from the back. I turned around and found Andres in his car driving slowly by me.

"Oh hey Andres." I said. "Mia about the other day, the kiss..." He began but I cut him off. "The kiss didn't mean anything Andres! Now your having a baby with a woman and me well I'm just going to be me." I said.