Ch.14 Overprotection?

Andres POV

I walked towards the room where Mia was staying. I took a deep breath before going in and I opened the door.

"Mia!" I said. She looked up and her eyes were full of death. "Andres I-I lost my baby!" She cried.

I ran up to her and hugged her. "Don't worry I already called your brother and told him what happen and they're on their way." I said.

"I don't know what I did wrong!" She cried and covered her mouth with her hand. "You didn't do anything wrong Mia. Things just happen. You now have a little angel looking down at you from heaven." I said as I held her close to me.

Mia cried so much and how could she not she just lost her baby. I was still holding her when her mom and Jesus walked in.

"Mija!" Her mom shouted as she ran up to her and hugged her.

I walk out because I feel like right now she needs her family not me. "Hey chino!" I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turn around and its Jesus. "Thank you so much for bringing my baby sister to the hospital. I owe you one."

"No problem." I said and walked out of the hospital.

When I got home I saw two people sitting on my porch making out... It was my sister Alicia!

I got off my car as quick as I could and yelled "Alicia what the fuck do you think your doing?!" She jumped up scared "Andres it was just a kiss!" She said.

"A kiss? I think that was more than just a kiss!" I began "and who the fuck do you think you are to just come and make out with my little sister on my porch!" I said as I pointed at him.

"Andres this is Saul my boyfriend!" Said Alicia trying to pull me to the side. Saul was a couple inches shorter than me, big brown eyes, skinny, a couple tattoos and a piercing on his left eyebrow.

"Well Saul of you want to date my little sister then don't you think this was one of the worst ways to meet you?" I said more calmly.

"Well there are worse ways to meet me." He said with a smirk while he bit his bottom lip and stared at my sisters ass. Yeah at HER ASS!! Definitely the stupidest thing anyone has ever done in front of an overprotective older brother!

"You better shut your fucken mouth and take your fucken eyes off of my little sister before I make you my bitch!!!" I began as I was getting ready to punch but he was lucky my homies were passing by and stopped me.

"Yeah well it was nice meeting you Andres." He said laughing and then walked away.

I looked at Alicia and she was balling her eyes out. "I don't want you to see that mother fucker anymore! You hear me!" I shouted. Ever since our dad left us I always felt like I had to be the man of the house.

I needed to protect my mom and sisters so I turned to the streets and started doing missions to earn money. Me being a guy well I know how guys are and I don't want my sisters around deadbeats like Saul.

"Why Andres! I like Saul a lot!!" She cried. "Alicia do you really think I'm fuckin stupid to let you date guys like that? Hell nah you might end up pregnant and I don't want that happening." I said as she sat on the porch and cried.

"Chino were gonna bounce and let you two talk things out alright homie and Alicia please listen to your brother and understand that he's just trying to take care of you." Said the homie spooky as he walked away.

Spooky has always been my best friend since he moved here from Arizona in the 5th grade and he really is like a brother to me. He even calls my mom jefita and my mom calls him hijo.

I sat down next to Alicia and she said "I'm not going to get pregnant." "You never know i mean things can happen in a blink of an eye." I replied.

She looked at me and said "how are you so sure about that!" I took a deep breath and decided it was a good time to tell her. "Flirt is pregnant." I said looking down. "Shut up!" She began and looked at me with a what the fuck face "and the baby is yours?" She asked.

"Well yeah I mean the bitch has been crazy about me since day 1 so I don't think she would have cheated on me." I replied. "You don't sound too happy about it. You don't really like flirt huh?" She asked.

"No I don't." Began "I only dated her to get a girl jealous..." I replied. "Mia huh." She said as she looked at me. "Yeah but umm she umm lost her baby today..." I said.

"What? How??" She asked. "She um has a miscarriage." I replied. "Are you afraid that's going to happen to your baby?" She asked.

I felt my legs shake and my eyes get watery "yes I just do t want that happening to anyone ones kid you know. I was the one to take Mia to the hospital and when I saw her i- i" I got a big lump in my throat but manage to get the words out " I just don't want that happening to anyone."

"Damn brother but you know everything will be okay." She said as she hugged me. "Yeah I know but I don't know why the hospital thought I was the father and they showed me the baby." I cried out. Yes I know a cholo crying but it does happen in life people.

"They what?!"she shouted. "I didn't want to tell anyone especially Mia but yes they showed me her son and he looked so tiny and peaceful."

Alicia immediately hugged me and we cried together. I just hope Alicia does the right decision and nothing like this ever happens to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Alicia Andres' sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~