Chapter 15

"You are now released from the hospital, you may come back if you feel uneasy-" I stopped listening to her there, I didn't need to know what was wrong with me or what I should be looking out for. I already knew I only had one arm, I already knew I could have major headaches come from out of the blue. 

I held up my hand silencing her, I didn't need her to loose her voice because of me.

"I know you are paid to do this but please save us both the time and just be quiet, I already know what to do. Now if you may excuse me I have places to go and people to meet." I said walking out of the hospital to walk into loving and caring arms. 

"Mikey I missed you so much." I said but it was muffled by his t-shirt. He laughed and rubbed a hand up and down my back.

"Why did you do what you did? You could have been killed you have been in the hospital too many times to count, you knew it could have taken your life, why?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Because Mikey, I am a ticking time bomb I could be set off and destroy everyone around me and it won't be pretty. I don't need you to go down too, only me. Oh and Mikey everything we do we could die, every choice we make could be for the greater good or it could totally backfire, I don't think before I do things. I don't know why I was in the Marines for that reason."  I chuckled towards the end. 

He nodded his head and lead me to a nice new white BMW xs, my favourite car. We hopped in and sat in comfortable silence. 

I don't know what my life will be like now, I'm getting too old for high school but I want to graduate and go to college. I smiled at the thought, me a one arm marine graduating high school, I would love that. 

"I'm going to graduate high school Mikey, and I will do it happily." 

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! THE END!! 
I know yesterday might have been all serious and sad, but I want to say for those who lost somebody during war that you should be proud of your grandparent/s or mother or father whoever served. Only because they did it because they wanted a brighter future for you where you can go to school without the fear of getting bombed of shot down. 

They thought of others and not themselves, they are the most bravest souls to have ever lived or live.