The hospital

OH MY GOHS YOU GUYS!! I have soo many reads on this it's unreal! You guys mean the world to me! Enjoy <3

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Was all I heard. I moved over trying to shush my alarm clock, but when I moved, my body ached all over. I slammed my fist in air, I thought my night stand was supposed to be there. I grunted and slowly peeled my eyes open, I was greeted with white. Everything was blindingly white. I looked around and noticed I was in a hospital room, huh. 

I sat up slowly, gritting my teeth at the pain. I looked down at what I was wearing, a hospital gown, there were some blood stains, there also were blood stains on the very thin cover on the bed. 

I looked around frantically searching for any sign of escape. But in the end found none. I heard the door creak open and I snapped my head towards the door.  A head pocked in and Phoenix walked in, he came beside me slowly he plopped down in the chair that was by the bed.

"Thank you, you saved the lives of many. I don't know how or why you did it. You saved my life Cole's life Alex's life I could go on, but one person didn't make it out alive." Phoenix said very fast and dropping the bomb. Like seriously couldn't he wait? My heart dropped it was my duty to protect the people around me accept the enemies. 

"Who was it?" I asked regretting I did.
"I-It was N-nicky..." He trailed off looking down at his clamped hands in his lap. I looked down, one of my few friends that I hadn't got to know too much about, died, slipped out from my fingertips. A single tear slipped out of my eyes and trickled down my cheek and landed on the hospital gown.

"No." I breathed out barely about a whisper, I looked back up at him and he gave me a sad smile. 
"No! I should've been there to protect her, I should've died and not her!" I yelled out of anger, his head shot up and gave me a dirty look.

"I certainly do not think that you should have died, your a wonderful person. You saved at least twenty people." I laughed bitterly 
"You don't know anything about me, trust me. I saved millions and millions of lives, until the accident. I was born to do this kind of stuff." 
"What did you do to save that many lives?" 
"I'll tell you but not now. It's a secret I guess but, hey I don't care if you tell the whole school. Um..When can I leave?" I asked wanting to know the answer

"Uh..I'll go ask." He said that while getting up and walking out of the room. Dread filled me instantly, why did Nicky die, and how? I know it must have been from the falling walls or ceiling that crushed her. I heard the door creek open and I see Alex poke his head in with a small smile. 

"Hey, um how are you doing?" He asked me, I was stunned I thought he would have gotten stitches or surgery from all of the boulders he was under.

"What, how are you here?" 
He chuckled and walked closer.
"You see you were in a coma for at least a month, I think, yea that sounds about right, anyways. When I was done with the mini surgery and many stitches I was released within a couple of weeks and by then you were kinda getting out of the coma. I wanted to thank you for what you have done." He said calmly.

Soon Cole came in and walked straight to me with a half serious face and a playful one. He pointed his finger to me and said
"Young lady, do you know what you have put me through? Well if you didn't know you put me through a lot, I guess, you are here by declared grounded for the rest of your life." At the end, there was a big smirk which plastered his face. I laughed really hard, which hurt my stomach.

"There you are! I missed you Cole!" I said cheerfully Phoenix came in and gave Cole a death glare.
"You will be let out in three days." He said sternly and slightly annoyed .