Today will be epic!

With the last remaining strength I have I brought my knees but and hit his back making him fall flush onto of me. I flipped him over and punched him in the face. His grip loosened on the gun so I grabbed it and pointed it at his head.

"When I am going to die I was to die doing something I love, fighting for what is right." I said while he stood up. I shot his arm making him yell out, he hunched over spitting out blood.

"Kill me now because I want to die fighting for what is wrong." He said smirking putting his arms in back of him. His arm came out of nowhere, a knife sliced through the air and hit me square in the stomach. I coughed out blood and fell to my knees.

He walked over yanking the knife out of me. His knee came up and connected with my face making me fall on my back. His boot pressed on my stomach where the knife went in. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain, this is nothing compared to loosing my arm. I came a long way and I'm not giving up now.

Blood gushed out onto his boot and I smiled, I know my escape plan. I grabbed his foot and twisted it making him yell I pulled on his leg and he stumbled to the floor. I got up and attacked him grabbing the gun and shooting him ending the battle.

"I told you I will die, here I come hell!" He yelled throwing his arms in the air one last time before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I gripped my stomach and fumbled my way to the exit. I pushed it open and saw that all the goons were gone and there was a familiar black jeep a little ways away. I smiled and started walking towards it.

My arm was getting covered in blood but I ignored it, a little blood never hurt anyone. Phoenix, Mikey and Cole came bursting out of the jeep looking scared and concerned. They ran up to me picking me up while Mikey phoned someone.

"The day I die will be epic, today was epic so today I die!" I say with a smile on my face knowing that I protected my family and friends.

"No we are not letting you slip out of our fingers!" Cole yelled tears streaming down his cheeks while adding pressure to my stomach.

"Nora hold in there the ambulance is on their way." Mikey said frantically. I shook my head and looked around to see all the soldiers around me.

"You men and women, have been the most loyal of them all never forget that. Go home, see your family, friends anyone, tell them that you love them, for me. I love you guys so much never forget that. Being part of the marines is the most selfless thing to do, so you in my eyes are hero's never forget that." I said while my eyes were slowly sealing shut.

The last thing I saw was the ambulance zooming in and everyone was yelling at me trying to keep me awake, but I want to sleep.

I want to sleep forever.

Not because I hate my life, no of course not but because I have done enough damage to the one's around me, I need to keep them safe, the only way I can do that is by sleeping.

Hey guys! Howya doin? Ok oh my gosh I got 514 views, wait whaaaat!?
I know I can't believe this thank you so much for reading my book it means the world to me <3