Part 20 - Meet Bella...

I see Dylan huff at my remark as his gaze turns toward his fidgeting hands, muttering something under his breath.

"Excuse me? I'd didn't quite catch that..." I snap at him, gaining his attention quickly.

"I don't even know why you try, your never going to see them again?"

"Oh! Look at the time!" I say sarcastically as I look at my wrist, looking at my 'invisible' watch. "I think I better get going" I continue as I grab my bag and put my laptop inside it.

I then stand up and begin to walk before I feel someone grab my wrist. It was Dylan.

"I'm sorry, that was wrong of me to say, can we just stay friends?" He pleads whilst tightly holding my arm.

"Give me some time" is all I spit out before leaving the building, then locating my brightly coloured car.

Be happy... Is all think to myself.

Which in all honesty was useless because by the time I got in and buckled my seat belt, my forehead was pressed against the steering wheel as I sobbed uncontrollably. What have I done? This couldn't get any worse!

Oh wait, it can...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I look up and see my (female) Best friend Bella, eagerly tapping on the window of my car. I sigh and wind it down, feeling the hot outside air on my face as she leans down.

"Hey Jennifer, what's the matter?!" She says in her usual cheery voice. Bella was an extremely hyperactive person, even when she was calm she manages to be somewhat crazy. She is also immature in a way.

"Oh nothing, it's just Dylan..." I reply with a sniffle.

She doesn't reply but runs around to the other side of the car and gets in, making herself at home. I look over at her. Bella probably looked identical to Dylan, they looked like twins that were separated at birth or something. She gave me a wide smile before speaking up again.

"Okay, well, start from the beginning"

"So, uhh, well, this, we-, how do I put this..." I stutter and look into her reassuring eyes telling me to continue.

"He said that he loved me" I spit out eventually.

She gasps, nearly collapsing in a dramatic style, see how she can be immature?

"All my stars Jennifer!" She says with a wide grin as she leaps up and down in the car seat, mildly fangirling.

"What did you say?" She continues

"I-uh, said that I loved someone else" I said, the words sounding pathetic as they leave my mouth.

"What!?" She says in shock, her mouth left open.

This was the moment I gave up, I lost all effort to be strong again. I spent my time explaining everything about Rhett and Link and I even show her a few pictures , which is then followed by a few witty remarks from her.

"Just asking but, who do you love more?" She blurts out

"What do you mean..."

"Out of the two of them, which one do you love?"

"Oh, well, I haven't thought of that" I say whilst contemplating.

"So when are you going to meet the lucky pair?" Bella asked. I had agreed to drop her off at her home because she walked to work that day so I turned my car and started making my way to her place.

"Well, about that -" I began

"WHAT!? WHAT ABOUT THAT!?" She screeched, making my car swerve.

"Jesus Bella! Calm the flip down! Anyway, I won't be able to meet them because although they are coming to Brisbane, they don't even know I live here, they still probably think I'm in America or something..." I said, feeling tears forming behind my eyes.

Bella places her hand over her heart and let's out a long, romantic sigh.

"Awww, well that's just too bad, I really was digging the one with glasses, what's his name again? Rhett, Link?"

"Link" I repeated.

"Yeah that one, he's a cutie" she replied with a wink.

We arrived at her home and we said goodbye, we hugged and I thanked her for being such a good friend, which she of course replied with.

"Well somebody has to be mature!" She says sarcastically, laughing her head off.

We give each other a wave as I pull out of her drive way and back to my, cold, lifeless, lonely apartment. Only a few short minutes later I get home, making myself comfortable onto my bed, drifting off to sleep.

Another day...

A/N:

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND THE CHARACTER BELLA WAS NOT DEVELOPED ENOUGH. MY CHAPTER DIDNT SAVE SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT AND THIS HAPPENED...WHOOPSIE - BELLA IS FUNNY, WITTY, SARCASTIC, SASSY AND IMMATURE. EXACTLY LIKE MY FRIEND WHO IS ALSO CALLED BELLA (your welcome, but please don't be offended xD I'm only being honest)

I'm also writing another story which I'm planning to upload to Tumblr, it's a Rhink story set in a previous time period (it will only be a few chapter long). Please comment if you want me to upload it to Wattpad and to know any details about it (no spoilers though...).

Toodles,
WriteTillWeDie!