Part 7 - Skittle Milk!

I was in the middle of a dream when I was abruptly woken up by a light tapping on my shoulder. My eyelids fly open to see Link crouching in front of me with a smirk on his young face.

"Hey Jenny, breakfast is made, so I thought you would like to join us" he spoke softly.

I shuffle myself so I'm sitting upright and look at him again.

"Jenny?" I question

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind me calling you that. It's alright if you don't want me to"

"No, no, it's alright, I quite like the sound of it actually" I said with a smile.

His eyes drift downward to my clothes, which have obviously changed from the night before. Confusion filled his face and he looked back me.

"Where did you get that shirt from?"

"Oh, when you left, Rhett gave me this to sleep in"

"O-okay. Well I'm going to see how the food is, we'll be out there" He placed a slightly forced smile onto his face, got up and left.

I shortly followed him, making sure I fixed the bed sheets before leaving the room. I was greeted by the smell of bacon and something else, something really sweet. I made my way to a small round table that only had 2 chairs and sat down. A few minutes later, a plate was brought down in front of me and the other guys came along too. Link though, got to the other seat first so Rhett had to leave to get a second chair.
I picked up my knife and fork and started to cut the bacon, but I failed to actually cut it because of my damaged wrist. I dropped the cutlery and held my right wrist with my other hand, trying to help the pain. Link soon noticed and started to worry.

"Are you alright Jenny?"

"Uhh, yeah. It's just my wrist really hurts from that jerk last night and I can't the cut the food" I reply.

He smiled and grabbed my plate and brought it toward him, he chopped it into equal pieces.

"Rub some Bacon on it" He blurted out.

"What?"

"On your hand just do it, Rub some Bacon on it" he replied with a cheeky grin.

I stared at him and disbelieve before I knew it, we both bursted out laughing. I was laughing so much that I started to cry, I didn't know why it seemed so funny! That's when Rhett entered the room with a fold out chair.

"Hey, what's so funny?" He asked, looking quite puzzled.

We caught out breath and look at him. Links attention went back to the food and handed back my breakfast.

"Oh, uh, nothing. It was just a funny joke that Link made"

He nodded and sat down at the round table and started to eat his own food.

Once we finished, I noticed that the sweet smell was coming from the drink that was placed beside my plate in a glass cup. It looked like milk but it had a weird colour to it. I picked it up and observed it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"That's Skittle milk! It's milk, mixed with skittles" Rhett replied proudly.

"Oh okay, I can't wait to try it"

I take a sip of the concoction and analyse it. The drink was sweet, but not too sweet and it blended perfectly with the milk. I gave nod once I finished my tasting and looked at the duo.

"This stuff is good, they should sell it in the super markets!" I proposed to them.

"They do, but only in the UK" Link answered.

"Well, aren't they lucky" I said with a giggle.

What a nice breakfast to wake up to.

A/N:
Hello Lovelies, it's been a long time since I've said that!
I'm updating again right after school, which has given me a headache, as usual...
I mostly had all my Honours classes today but I did have Drama! Which is a plus, but tomorrow I have every, single, Honours, class, in, one, day... Yay...

Question:
What Electives/subjects are you studying? (If your in school)
My electives are Drama and Food Technology, so I really enjoy the days I have them on.

Toodles,
WriteTillWeDie!