Ch. 58

"Yo. Did someone called me?" Kise asks, showing his hand to say hi. You looked behind him to see Kuroko-kun was there standing behind him with his usual blank expression.

        "Kise-kun." Momoi says with a smile.

        "Hello. I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I'm one of the managers of the basketball team. I'm looking forward to work with you." you bow slightly.

        "I'm Kise Ryota." Kise greets back.

        "So what are you and Kuro-tan doing together?"

        "Kuro-tan?" Kise asks, looking at the shadow, who was still right next to him. He jumps along with Momoi, both surprised to see him standing there as if it was a ghost standing right next to them. "When did you get here?!"

        "I was here this whole time." you chuckled with a sweatdrop coming down. Momoi looks at you surprised, 'How.. How was (Y/N)-chan able to see him like that!? This guy seriously lacks a presence!!'

        "Kuro-tan, I heard Sei-tan gave you another task for you to accomplish." You said, trying to bring up a conversation.

        "He's now Kise-kun's coach." The peach hair girl answers for Kuroko-kun.

        "I want a new coach, though!" Kise pouts.

        "What's wrong with Kuro-tan?" you tilt your head.

        "I don't want a weak coach. I'd rather have someone like Aomine-cchi to be my coach!!" Kise exclaims. A tick mark appeared as you glared murderously at the blonde model.

        "Oi!" you yelled.

        "(Y/N)-chan, it's fine-"

        "Kuro-tan, you too! Why aren't you saying anything about this?" you give Kise a sharp look and point at him, "Don't underestimate Kuro-tan! He's much cooler than you think! You turn around, not wanting to look back. Come on Satsuki-tan!" Kuroko-kun and Kise watches as the two girls walk away.

        "You made (Y/N)-chan angry."

        "You don't need to tell me!!"

❖❖❖

        "(Y/N)-chan, what's so great about Kuroko-kun? I mean--from your perspective." You stopped in front of her.

        "Kuro-tan is amazing." you repeated it once more while making a fist, "He's amazing."

❖❖❖

        The whistle blows signaling for a few moments rest.

        "(Y/N)." Akashi calls. "If you're not busy, let me use some of your time and accompany me."

        "Kay!" you quickly hurried to catch up to him and end up following Akashi instead of walking right next to the red head. "Where are we going Sei-tan?"

        "To find Nijimura-san." he answers."(Y/N), how's your schedule this week?"

        "I don't think I have anything after practice besides taking care of the kids." you answered, thinking up to the sky.

        "If you don't mind then, can you stay at the empty clubroom with me this week after practice?"

        "Sure." you accepted.

        "Is she dating Akashi-kun?" asked a random girl who was talking to her friend nearby.

        "No way! No way! It can't be true!" the other girl denies. Akashi smiles, overhearing the conversation.