Ch. 51

Just like any other match, its starts off intense. Kise had already started going full speed on his Perfect Copy. And because of it, it constantly gave Kaijou points. You didn't worry. Instead, you were smiling, cheering for them. Kise was strong. Kaijou was strong. But knowing the boys, they won't give up on the fight. They have started to make easy little mistakes. It was then Riko has decided to bring Furihata-kun in the match.

        He flinches as he heard his name. Furihata-kun turns to Riko, shaking his finger as he was pointing at himself.

        "Good luck, Furihata-kun. This is your debut." you said, cheerfully.

        "D-Debut!?" Furihata said as he tense up. You watch as the shocked Furihata-kun, feeling agitated, going up to the court.

        "Will he be alright?" you sweatdrop.

        "Furihata-kun. It's alright. During my debut game, I tripped and got a nosebleed."

        "Kuroko... Seriously?"

        "I'm serious." As the two look gloomy, you gave out a small chuckle. 'I remember that. It's been so long.. Since I met Kuro-tan and them anyway.'

        You watched as the team became more cautious. It was the thanks for Furihata-kun. Even though he was completely agitated, he has slowly began to calm down. 'That reminds me.. I don't know much about Furihata-kun. Maybe I should hang out with him one day and see what's he like. Same with the other first years. They have worked hard.'

        "Thanks for the hard work." You handed the towel to the joyous Furihata-kun.

        "Thank you." he said, smiling.

        "Was it fun? Playing with them?"

        "Yeah. I want to continue playing with them again."

        The match continues as the crowd cheers them on that is till they called member change. Immediately, you looked at Kise. It was his foot. So he was hurt. This time you couldn't feel sorry for Kise. You just stood there, watching Kise fighting to stay in the court. But it was no good. You continue to look at the frustrated Kise. Then your eyes turn over to Kaijou and Kuroko-kun. You felt as if the atmosphere changed.

        You let out another chuckle, thinking of Momoi's motto. "Women's intuition."

        "So this is what Sat-tan meant.."

        "Eh?" Koganei-senpai asks.

        "What's wrong?" Riko asks.

        "They better not let their guard down. Looks like Kaijou is burning with fire now that Kise left." you smiled.

        The intuition led to Kasamatsu able to figure out Kuroko's Phantom Shoot. Though, Kuroko doesn't seem to be jumbled by it. You warmly welcome Kuroko-kun as the phantom takes a seat. Later, Hyuuga-senpai and Kiyoshi-senpai started to have a fight. You sweatdrop, trying to smile it off.

        "The pout look on their faces.. I shall take a pic and show how idiotic they both look later on." you laughed.

        "Ooh, send it to me too." Riko laughs.

        "Ah! It's Rakuzan!" someone yelled out. You turn around to see Akashi, leading the way. 'Sei-tan..' You tried not to mind them but wave it off with a smile. 'Rakuzan is waiting for us. They will win. We'll win the semi-finals and beat Rakuzan. I wish for Kuro-tan's wish to come true. So that's why, sorry Ryou-tan... But Seirin will take the semi-finals.'

        And it was finally the climax. Both Kuroko-kun and Kise make their way in the court with a serious look on their face. With the passionate Kise on the court, he was willing to bring back the points. You noticed something. The crowd was calling for Kaijou. Kaijou. Kaijou. That's what you continued to hear. A vein pop out of your head.

        "What about Seirin!?" you said, waving your hands up and down. "This is bad. The pressure here..! Seirin! Seirin!"

        You watch as Kagami-kun makes a foul. "Bad guys? Who cares? The only time we could be fated to lose are in fictional stories. This is our drama! We decide what the script will be!"

        You looked at Kagami-kun, surprised. You started to laugh. "That baka. Bakagami! He should be taking the match seriously! Haha!" But thanks to that, they seem to be more relaxed. Kuroko-kun had a plan. And that plan will lead us to victory. 10 to 79 with less than 4 seconds left. You watch as Kagami-kun hurry to the other side of the court.

        "Kagami!" Kiyoshi-senpai yells.

        "Go!" you yelled with the bench. You watch as the ball hits the hoop to Kuroko's hand. The sky blue hair boy has made his first buzzer beater. Seirin was now on its way to the finals.

        "Good work out there everyone." you smiled. As Kise started crying with his teammates around him, you look at the team sadly. You also felt like crying after seeing that heartwarming scene. But now it wasn't the time to cry. You turn around as Rakuzan leaving. 'Tomorrow..'

        Somehow you got separated with the team, you see Kuroko-kun going back to the gym and was just about to stop him until, someone called out your name. "(Y/N)."

        "Sei-tan." you said, recognizing the voice. You turn around. "You didn't leave yet?"

        "I'm about to now."

        "Tomorrow.. We will win." you said, clenching your hand.

        "I'm looking forward to it."

        "(Y/N)-chan!" You turn around to hear Momoi's voice.

        "Sat-tan!" you smiled, holding her hands. "You came to watch?"

        "Yeah. I just saw Tetsu-kun just now." You saw Akashi flinch, looking irritated. 'Could it be, he called me because he saw Sat-tan talk to Kuro-tan? Did he not wanted me to feel jealous?'

        You smiled. "Is that so? Is Daiki-onii-tan here?"

        "Yeah, I came with him. I got to go look for him now. Good luck tomorrow."

        "Thanks!" you said, smiling. You turn around, "Thanks."

        "It's nothing."

        "If Sat-tan still likes Kuro-tan, there's no helping it. I will take her on as a rival. Not like what happened in junior high. I shouldn't be jealous anyway. Kuro-tan and I aren't dating. Sorry, I have to go." Somehow you felt a little happy with Akashi on what he did. You see Kuroko-kun walking out with Kagami-kun.

        "(Y/N)-chan."

        "Kuro-tan, what's wrong?"

        "It's time." the sky blue hair boy said, smiling sadly.

        "To tell them about what happened?" you said, understanding the situation. "It's time to walk down memory lane."