Ch. 38

Kuroko-kun throws the ball, the sky blue hair boy looks at the ball, hoping for it to go in but it doesn't. He grabs the ball that comes back to him and looks at Aomine-kun. ."How was that?" Kuroko-kun asks, even though the ball didn't get in the hoop.

"You can't be serious!" Aomine yells. "What am I supposed to feel after you drag me out to show me your crappy shooting! I never said I'd teach you to shoot!"

"Why not?" Kuroko-kun asks. You sweat drop, trying to smile.

"There's something wrong with someone who beats a guy and makes him shoot the next day!" Aomine yells.

"Dai-tan.." you said, looking annoyed. But you couldn't help to agree with him. You look at Kuroko-kun and sigh, "Still, can't you help Kuro-tan?"

Kuroko-kun didn't say anything. Aomine-kun grunts and sits down. He starts talking about his frustrations about the game. As you listen to him, you remember both Aomine-kun and Kuroko-kun playing together, both having a smile on their faces. "But that's why I want to play basketball again so soon."

"Aomine-kun." Kuroko-kun said.

"Talking about it made me want to play." Aomine-kun looks at you and smiles. The blue hair boy throws his jacket on you.

"Hey!" you said, putting the jacket down off your face.

"I can't help it so let me play with you." the blue hair boy said. Kuroko-kun looks at him confused. "I'm telling you I'll teach you how to shoot."

Kuroko-kun lets out a smile.

"What are you smiling about?" Aomine-kun asks.

"It's nothing. Just that, we used to practice like this a lot in middle school." Kuroko-kun said, still smiling. He looks at you. "Do you want to go home, (Y/N)-chan?"

"No. I'll sleep over at Riko's house. I let her know already." you said, smiling back at him. You make a fist and looks at him, "Go for it! I'll be cheering you on."

"Okay." he said, smiling.

"Oi! Stop flirting and get over here Tetsu." You turn red, about to let your anger out.

"Coming." Kuroko-kun said, walking to Aomine-kun.

"Jeez, Dai-tan! You didn't need to put it that way!" you yelled.

❖❖❖

Feeling somewhat bored and cold at the same time, you decided to wear Aomine-kun's jacket and walk away. You went to get something to drink. As you got back, Kuroko-kun rushes to you, a bit sweating.

"There you are, (Y/N)-chan." Kuroko-kun said. "Where did you go?"