Ch. 32

"(Y/N)-chan. Are you sure you're happy to be with Akashi-kun?" I asks. You nod, sadly.

"I'm sorry, Kuro-tan. I realized it. I love Sei-tan..." you said.

"If you're happy then, I'm happy." I said, smiling. You started to turn around, looking sad. As her back faces towards me, I felt a sudden chill. 'Don't look at me like that... Don't turn around. Please look back. Please. (Y/N)-chan...' You started to walk away. I could see Akashi standing afar, waiting for (Y/N)-chan to go to him, smiling. 'Akashi-kun... Take care of (Y/N)-chan.'

"No! Don't go (Y/N)-chan!" I yelled. I woke up. I was sweating more then usual. "What's wrong with me?" I look at my head. The sweat felt cold. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked at the mirror, I could see a reflection of (Y/N)-chan, smiling at me.

"Kuro-tan." you said, smiling. "Did you finish taking your nap? We can go to inside the hot spring now."

"Ah. Sorry. I'll be out there in a second."

"You don't need to apologize." (Y/N)-chan said. She looked at me for a second. "Kuro-tan, what's wrong? You're pale."

"I'm okay." I said. "I think the hot spring will make me feel better."

"Okay." she said, showing a small smile. She puts her hand on my forehead and my cheeks turn pink. "You don't have a fever." she said, as I slowly back away from her hand. I was nervous for a second.. She totally caught me off guard.

❖❖❖

"Hot spring! Hot spring!" you said, happily, walking in front of Kuroko-kun to meet up with everyone.

"I bet you never been in a hot spring before?"Riko-senpai asks, smiling, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." you answered, cheerfully.

"(Y/N)-chan, I need a moment with you alone." Riko-senpai said. "You can go in Kuroko-kun."

"What is it, senpai?" you asks as soon as Kuroko-kun heads in the bath with everyone else.

"Don't go in just yet. Knowing those boys they might try to peek." she answers.

"I don't think Kuro-tan will do such a thing." you said with a sweatdrop coming down from your head, smiling nervously.

"Probably not Kuroko-kun. Speaking of Kuroko-kun, how did you two meet?" You look uncomfortable, not knowing if you should tell her or not. You were always avoiding Riko-senpai's small talk conversation. You were still afraid of hurting her. The thought still makes you shiver. You didn't mind bre-friending any of the guys on the team. You were just mainly scared to lose another female friend. You stopped being open to people.

Riko-senpai notices you were feeling uncomfortable with your bangs looking down. She sighs and smiles at you. "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. But I'll always be there to listen if you need someone to hear you. Don't be so unopen. We're all here for you."