(44). - 2 Sides of The Same Coin.

You'd think that the fight between Odale and my students would be an epic one — however... Well... All of them were currently laying on the ground completely beat and exhausted - their heads even giving off a small amount of 'steam' or something from Odales fire based spells. To say that they got absolutely wiped across the floor by Odale.... Would be the understatement of the century.

Odale made all his summoned undead disappear, before flying over to me and Vien, joining our side. I simply chuckled a bit nervously, while Vien looked quite impressed at how fast he managed to wipe out the students while limiting his own power — which for no individual, but especially monsters, was an easy task.

Like actually.
Suppressing your own power without the aid of a skill wasn't as easy as you'd imagine. It was actually kind of difficult to do. Well, for an extended time period that is. It wasn't difficult if you did it for a small bit — but it got more and more difficult the longer you kept it on.

<Odale>;
"I believe that should be satisfying results Lord Faofa. I didn't use my powers absolute limits and they still couldn't beat me."

<Vien>;
"Very impressive - keeping a hold of your own power, that is. It's not easy to limit yourself."

Vien stated towards Odale, who simply turned and bowed lightly towards Vien in almost gratitude of her praise. I simply exhaled and smiled.

"I do agree with Vien on the limiting yourself part, however.... Don't you think you..."

I looked over at the students who were helping each other up, with Diamond and Kio both also casting healing spells on everyone.

"...Went a bit overboard...?"

I asked. Odale immediately tensed up before looking away a bit nervously. I laughed awkwardly, before using 'Shadow Manipulation' to move to the students in an instant. Odale and Vien followed me a moment later, joining my side.

The students looked at me, each with a different expression on their face.

<Tadamu>;
"What the hell?! I thought he was going to scale down his power to match us in power and make it easier for us to be able to even touch him!"

Tadamu of the Heroes Party immediately complained, pointing towards Odale who looked almost smug — like he was enjoying the rant targeted towards him.

I simply chuckled and then exhaled.

"He did scale it down. You lost because of the gap in skill and experience - not power. Odale simply outsmarted you all and used his skills to best you all in fight without using much power."

I explained, before crossing my arms.

"And besides - you should be glad he toned it down. Had he not, none of you would be standing or even laying here in defeat. You would have been incinerated in almost an instant."

I stated, sighing a bit heavily. Tadamu looked like he wanted to keep the argument going, however Ikoma rushed behind him and absolutely bashed him in the back of his head with her staff - causing the swordsman to fall to the ground again.

Kurolo walked up to Morgan, extending his right hand out towards her.

<Kurolo>;
"Come on - we can't sit around. Get up."

He stated in a bit of a careless tone. Morgan looked at him confused at first, before smiling and taking his hand.

<Morgan>;
"Thank you Kurolo. Such a gentleman."

She stated, teasing him a bit at the end as he helped her get up. She afterwards almost immediately brushed off her clothes while Kurolo gave her a bit of a cold shoulder.