(42). - Preparations for a Tournament.

Around 6 days after
        The Fight between Faofa and Vien...

      I was standing infront of the class, writing away on the blackboard - teaching my class about complex advanced dark magic and sorcery. Odale was in his cat form, simply watching me while sitting around on the teachers desk.

...It has been around 6 or so days since my fight against the 4th Myth of Yiinao Academy and so far, none of the other myths have tried to make moves, which in actuality - made me a bit worried. The other myths not taking any action means that I've got absolutely NO CLUE what they may be up to.

Which is pretty bad, considering that Vien explained the other myths to be cunning and sly - being quite good at deceiving and incredible schemers - always thinking of new plans.

And I would personally like to be aware of what the hell those ancient little shits are up to.

I don't know, but I simply do not trust that they are up to anything good. I continued the class for another 20 minutes, before a bell rang, announcing the end of the class. The students in my class almost immediately began to gather up their things into their bags before all leaving one after another. The last student to leave, was a shy and awkward looking boy with glasses and short black hair.

"Come on now Leo - you will lose your classmates like this."

The boy looked up at me in a panic before throwing everything into his bag and picking it up.

<Leo>;
"M-My bad! Have a nice day M-Mister Shin!"

The boy stated in a loud and nervous voice, before rushing out of the class last. I simply chuckled to myself before exhaling and falling back into the teachers seat. Afterwards, I quickly used 'Shadow Manipulation' to shut the door, before turning over to my desk, resting my arms onto it.

I remained silent for a bit, listening to the clock tick away, before exhaling heavily again.

"Come on out Vien — You've been waiting in the shadows for well over 2 hours now."

I stated, before sighing lightly. I had detected her presence a little while after my first classes began, with her just standing there and going nothing - almost like she was watching me teach, which if you ask me made me feel a bit like she was a stalker...

For a bit there was nothing, until a heavy sigh came from a decently shaded corner, before Vien came out of it - her body sort of morphing or something back into its original form after she left the shadows.

<Vien>;
"Come on... I was so sure that you'd be unable to detect me in there. Though, this proved to me just how superior you are my Dear Master. Your detection skills are unparalleled."

She stated, walking up to my desk and bowing, while Odale simply gave her a pretty confused stare, even raising one of his eyebrows in the cat form. I simply exhaled in response for a third time, before chuckling.

True — 'Global Sense' is incredible, but I wouldn't say that it is unparalleled. It still had some ways to go until it could be referred to as unparalleled.

"So, why did you even wait for me to free up? You need something?"

I asked, leaning back into ky chair and crossing my arms. I could say what I want about Viens rather... Strange and stalkative behaviours, however one thing I had to give her credit for, is that she took the tasks I gave her SERIOUSLY.
Not once has she taken on a task and not been dead set serious on completing it to perfection. It honestly made me a bit frightened... Like geez. I almost want to test just how far she'd go to carry out tasks given by me.