21

Mitsuri and tengen are arguing again over who gets to be the uncle, y/n just stays backed into the other side of the room watching everyone else barge in arguing with each other.  "Uh you good?" Sanemi leans on the wall next to her, "nope...what did tengen and mitsuri mean by this" "you have no clue do you" "I swear to God if you or anyone say I'm pregnant with a baby or two I'ma lose my shit".  "Well I overheard that your feeling nauseous and besides all of us been seeing the signs dumbass".

Fucking hell, "want me to help out with everyone so you can rest?" "Please do" he grins cheekily and shouts "hey dimwits you should all be training instead standing in here!!" They glare at him slightly, afterwards all of them leave, mitsuri and tengen punch each other in the arm as they leave.  When he leaves, akaza pops out with a raised brow. 

.

.

.

.

"The fuck was all that about?" "Well what do you think you pink haired zebra" he sticks his tongue out.  "Bleeehhh mehmehmeh, I overheard it all human" "don't you be giving me that sas!" He uses the 'L' sign on his forehead.  Y/n then flips him off, akaza shrugs it off, "oh hardy har har missy, so scary.....I'm so shaken to the core oh what can I do" he spoke in complete sarcasm.  "Child" "Mimi mimimimi, whatever shorty mcelf on a mission to be a bigger person mimimimi" she stomps up to him. 

He towers over her frame, y/n punches his chest, he laughs as if it didn't hurt, "you call that a punch....I didn't even feel one bit of your flimsy baby punch" picking her up off the ground her feet kick and dangle.  "Hahaha shorty can't do anything now, but I can definitely put you in a damn tree and just watch you try to figure out on how to get down".  She squeals in alarm, the rain drops pattern on their skin.  Akaza grins while sprinting off somewhere in the woods.  Jumping into the tree akaza places her onto the rickety branch. 

She quickly hugs the trunk in panic, the wind howls and blows.  "W-what are you doing!?!!" "Giving you a lesson, I will wait at the bottom and see if you'll be able to get down without a scratch".  He jumps off making the tree branch violently move.  She starts crying with a pouty lip, "HELP!!!!" her cries echo in the rain.  Which catches attention to the others, "you're going to get yourself killed lady, why don't you start getting down" "NO YOURE A DAMN LUNATIC BITCH" "hmm i dont know if i am woman, last i checked im still watching you to make sure you dont be blabbering your mouth to the others"

"HELP SOMEBODY KYOJURO, TENGEN, SOMEBODY!!!! HELP...HELP!!!!!" she continues to hold onto the tree seeing how far it was going to be.  70 ft in the air from the tree plus a rickety branch and the storm going on.  The tears won't stop falling she genuinely scared out of her skin.  Akaza then uses this opportunity to shake the tree slightly, "AAAAAUIUHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA DONT DO THAT YOU FUCKING NUTCASE!!!! TENGEN!!!!!!! MITSURI!!!! SOMEBODY" her lungs cry out in a burning sensation.

"I think somebody's scareed" "FUCK YOU PINK ZEBRA I'M NOT ADMITTING THAT IM SCARED YOU DUMBASS!!!" he makes it shake again.  She screams, from a far distance approaches the other demons.  Hunger in their eyes, one of them being a double tailed scorpion demon, another being a starved caved in one, the others keep approaching.  "Food..." They snarl and drool, veins popping up from their skin. 

Back at the place mitsuri comes into the room not seeing a single trace of her anywhere.  "Y/n?? Hello??" Entering the room she looks for her. But theres no sign of her, a pregnant woman whos carrying kyojuro's child, is missing.  There's no trace of her anywhere, she gets worried, sprinting out of the room she alerts the others "y/n is missing!!!! We need to go find her!!" Obanai pops his head out in question until he sees how worried mitsuri is.

Back to the girl, akaza laughs at her scared state for a tiny bit, douma is leaning on the tree from a far.  A keen interest filling his heterochromia rainbow eyes, perhaps he can just feed. Wether she is pregnant or not it could be a double meal, smirking slightly he vanishes. 

.

.

.

.

A twig snaps akaza stops laughing and turns on his heel spotting some lower ranked demons.  Annoyed by their presence he folds his arms, he watches one of them charging forward.  Akaza then starts to fight the others, but he wasn't paying attention to the girl in the tree as one of them were standing behind her.  They're claws growing, drool dripping with the rain.  Their shadow looming over her,she gulps before slowly turning around, eyes staring into a pair of pure red eyes.  They lunge forward she quickly gets out of the way only to realize that she was off the branch.

"NO" screaming in terror the girl was falling failing to grab the other branches.  Akaza was nowhere in sight, thunder cracks across the sky, scared to see what's on the other side she curled up with her eyes shut tightly.  Everything seems to be going very slow in motion, suddenly there was a set of pale long boney like digets with icy blue sharp nails reaching out.  His sharp teeth showing with malicious intent and hunger as his rainbow eyes turn to pure white. 

She yelps again as whoever it was instantly snatches at great strength. But for some reason they won't let go, whoever it is begins to walk away from the area with her being carried away like a sack of potatoes.  "Well it looks like I'll be enjoying my meal, but before I can get a chance to devour you my dear would you mind telling me your name".  "ARE YOU INSANE..i was falling to my death and you want my name, let alone devour me!!!?!" The stranger goes silent before lifting her up to his face. 

Growing paler then before, the look of anger and hunger sends goosebumps crawling all over her body.  He smirks and tilts his head, "it would be so rude dear, before i eat you" "i dont feel comfortable with you, just put me down for a minute"... She says in a shaky voice.  The rainbow eyes demon stops grinning and places her down, y/n instantly backs away from him in a heartbeat. 

.

.

.

.

Its down pouring even more, as it gets darker outside, she shivers from the very cold temperature.  Trembling slightly y/n backs into the tree keeping her eyes locked on the tall lean built sinisterly stranger.  He felt very threatening in a way, he stands up straight and slowly approaches in an unsettling way.  She can feel her skin crawling, something screaming to fucking run.  Blinking once his tall lean built body has vanished very fast.  The hairs on her neck standing up, now was the time to run. 

Turning on her right heel, she makes a run for it, gentle giggling can be heard.  "So they run now" that unsettling gentle voice is echoing, "but how fast can she go, even when you are stranded in these woods dear~".  "L-Leave me alone!!!" Both arms pumping, ripping through brushes and tall grass.  The girl comes across a small clearing, the storm getting worse, something brushes across her back she screams again and runs only to trip. 

"Agh fuck my knee!" Looking down there's dark crimson coming out like a small stream.  Holding it with one hand the twigs snap, but which direction is it coming from.  "TENGEN!!!! MITSURI HELP!!!" more giggling surrounds the entire area where is this scary person.  Suddenly the bushes are moving, her heart rate rising even faster, leaning up slightly with one hand to support her upper body, there's a set of glowing eyes approaching. 

The fear growing more, slowly their face is appearing from the leaves, it's a male feminine face he grins in a horrifying way showing his teeth.