part 16

The sun shines through the window she was on her bed wearing a black uniform by the looks of it.  But for some reason it felt so weird, she really misses being home.  The door opens, it was a different girl with violet purple eyes poking in.  "Moshi Moshi" "oh hi.." "how are you are today?" "Bored I think I want to go home" "aw why, is this place not good enough??".  The woman with purple tips in her black hair hops onto the bed.

"Can I ask you something about relationship wise?" "Hmm you can ask but I do not have any experience with love as much as I do for my sisters" "oh...well I feel kyojuro rengoku was slightly doubting me last night he thinks I was going to I don't know...have interest in someone" "i see hes probably being very honest and protective over you, though I can help you out if something else goes wrong".

"Shinobu!!!" Mitsuri kanroji bursts in jumps onto the bed, "Moshi Moshi mitsuri" "let's go to the beach today!!".  "Uhh we were having a conversation with each othe-" "you can come with us besides you been stuck here everyday without going outside".  Tengen uzui then appears in his flashy way, "did I hear beach?" Why is there a crowd already.  She feels slightly overwhelmed, "um...I'm just gonna go" shinobu then gently grabs the sleeve of her top. 

.

.

.

.

A nerve is popping out on her forehead, the other two quickly shut their mouths, "have some decency you two I was having a conversation with y/n...." They listened.  "Thank you" "now if it happens again we can do something about it" "ah right about that who are we talking about again?" "Rengoku" "oh...well why not send you both on a mission or something where nobody can bother you two so the only ones there are you and him to fix the issue".  "Did you hit your head or something because there isn't an issue-" "AAAAAHHH!!" Sanemi charges in knocking the girl completely off the bed.

"Ouch you asshole!!!" He laughs at the pain she had to endure, "the hell is wrong with you!!!!? You damn one braincelled bastard!!" "Wanna fight me!" "Bring it mosquito boy!".

He jumps out the window something she remembered months ago, following after him they start fighting in the rocks. Slapping, punching, kicking, choke holding, biting basically.  Sanemi tackles her into a thorn bush, but that didn't stop her, dust flies up from them.  From the window the other three watch them brawl like beasts, though it looked like cats fighting.  He yanks her hair as she does the same..."OWE YOU HOE-" "HEY DONT CALL ME A HOE YOU MOSQUITO BOY!" Another slap.

"Stop calling me a mosquito woman!!" "Not my fault you look like one with those kind of eyes!" "Shut up lady" "make me you dusty crusty ass looking bitch mother fucking Chihuahua chupakabra looking ass mosquito".  He's taken a back from the new comeback comment. "I thought we were friends" "we are friends owns that fight like this hya!" "Your on virgin Mary!!" "Not a virgin!" "You had sex!!?" She wheezes in laughter.

"Yes I had sex I'm a woman that's independent!!" She body slams him in the gravel.  The roughhouse fighting doesn't stop, they start tumbling around like a tumble weed with dust and rocks.  Tengen uzui was about to stop them if it werent for Mitsuri, "they get along better this way tengen don't.." "haha headlock at last!!" Y/n doesn't release her arms around his neck as he stood on his blood covered feet bent over.

He quickly grabs her legs and pulls, "ha ha ha fuck yes I won!!" "You fucking serious right now you silver haired hedgehog!!".  He laughs before lending his hand out to her, grabbing his palm she stands up.  "Lets go grab something to eat I'm fucking starving now" "ha I bet I can beat you in a eating competition one vs one!" "No..just no" "awman what a bummer, round later on today?" "Maybe but I will be busy with my training". 

.

.

.

.

.

Later that evening y/n was patched up again, even though she enjoyed the fight with sanemi.  But for some reason rengoku hasn't returned yet, hopping out of bed and opening the door.  She crept through the halls, it was quiet, peering through the Livingroom it was empty.  Maybe she can pay rengoku a visit, that's what she's going to do.

-time skip-

Stepping foot onto his family's home, y/n continued to walk, and eventually finding her way to the front door.  A tall shadow stood behind it, "uh hello is kyojuro rengoku here?" Silence fills the air.  The door cracks open to a similar hairstyle of him, but he looked way more older. 

"What are you doing on this property? And who are you?" "Oh sorry I'm kyojuro's girlfriend" "go...I don't have time for this girly..so go home and don't speak to my son" "um excuse me..." "Leave now or I will have you taken away for trespassing, he needs to be with someone with a higher up not a ....merchandise off the street".  Okay that's fucking rude, "where's kyojuro?" "He's out with a girl who fits in better than you now go away" what is this dude's problem. 

Furrowing her brows she storms off, apparently she can't see him now, great just great.  "Y/n?" Stopping in her path she sees him standing there with a confused look.  "Hey I was looking for you...why is your clothes disheveled?" "I was doing something important don't worry about it".  "Oh...okay...." Hopefullu he isn't lying, "what are you doing here exactly?" "Like I said I was looking for you" "ah sorry...but I got stuff to do and get back to you know we can catch up sometime later". 

Her face turns solemn, nodding y/n then heads off, rengoku felt responsible and guilty just now but things will get better. 

fiery love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें